Articles on this Page
- 08/16/18--18:23: _Help! Hp mini 110- ...
- 08/17/18--01:21: _Cannot Bluetooth Co...
- 08/17/18--04:03: _Cracked area around...
- 08/17/18--06:35: _Closing my pc autom...
- 08/17/18--07:06: _Screen suddenly wei...
- 08/17/18--09:27: _HP Pavilion DV6000 ...
- 08/17/18--10:33: _I still have not re...
- 08/17/18--11:47: _HP Workwise - What ...
- 08/17/18--13:16: _Settings are Englis...
- 08/17/18--19:42: _Cursor Jumps to Corner
- 08/17/18--20:25: _Plugging In But Not...
- 08/17/18--21:05: _changing network band
- 08/18/18--02:02: _battery life of my ...
- 08/18/18--04:12: _My laptop hang and...
- 08/18/18--07:41: _what's the differen...
- 08/18/18--10:33: _Pop Up for C:\Windo...
- 08/18/18--13:24: _About AMD quad core...
- 08/18/18--14:24: _Driver order for H...
- 08/18/18--16:16: _HP Recovery Manager...
- 08/18/18--17:48: _HP Pavillion x360 l...
- 08/16/18--18:23: Help! Hp mini 110- 1000 forgot password
- 08/17/18--04:03: Cracked area around power button
- 08/17/18--06:35: Closing my pc automatically
- 08/17/18--07:06: Screen suddenly weird no hardware accident
- 08/17/18--09:27: HP Pavilion DV6000 Network Drivers Window 7
- 08/17/18--11:47: HP Workwise - What in the world is that sound?
- 08/17/18--13:16: Settings are English but I get Chinese responses
- 08/17/18--19:42: Cursor Jumps to Corner
- 08/17/18--20:25: Plugging In But Not Charging
- 08/17/18--21:05: changing network band
- 08/18/18--02:02: battery life of my HP 15-BS 180TX IS LOW
- 08/18/18--04:12: My laptop hang and little small dots appear on screen
- 08/18/18--13:24: About AMD quad core A12-9720 processor of HP 15-bw032wm
- 08/18/18--14:24: Driver order for Hp pavilion 15-G039WM
- 08/18/18--16:16: HP Recovery Manager Stuck
- 08/18/18--17:48: HP Pavillion x360 laptop fan noise
Hello. I forgot my password. HP Mini 110 - 1000. Serial number CNU9389bqx
I must be trying the wrong passwords that I'm seeing online. Please help me unlock this. Thank you
I set my speaker to discoverable mode and it connects no problem with my iphone, but when trying to connect with my laptop, I can't even discover it in available devices. Is there some sort of driver I have to install because the only driver i've found from bose is for windows 7. Which I tried anyways but of course that didn't work "wrong driver installed". I don't know what to do now.
Hi, I just got a HP pavolion convertible 14 inch laptop last week. However, when I looked at the power button on the side I noticed some cracks surrounding it when I know I haven't dropped it. There are no marks or anything, its just around that area. I was wondering if the warrantly covered it and if someone could tell me how such a thing happened?
I would like to know what proceduress must I follow to program my pc to close after 20 minutes of non usage?
My laptop is suddenly not working. No accidents that could have caused hardware problems. I watched a movie last night, then closed the laptop went to sleep. And now it's not turning on, just a black screen with white lines
I would like you to provide me with the network adapter drivers for my HP pavilion DV6000 running using window 7 32 bit.
Everything was working well until today when I switched the laptop on and the network connectivity was lost. I treid even plugging the network cable but had no success , since it was not sensed by the machine and so i figured out that the problem was with the network adapter drivers.
Thanks in Advance
Even after 40 days I have not received my subscription which ensures anti virus for one year under amount 999. Even I had paid amount one month before.
I love the concept of HP Workwise and have tried to use it as intended since I purchased this workstation two months ago.
But the sound it makes every time you unlock and lock the computer is just ridiculously unprofessional.
What I cannot understand is
a) why HP devs opted for the absolutely most annoying sound to use then the computer locks and unlocks. Here we are in a professional work environment and my laptop is making a "Tinkerbell sounds" everytime I lock and unlock it.
b) why they didn't use a standard, muted and brief Windows notification sound?
c) why they don't even give you the option to disable this sound. You can't even disable it via the sound control panel as the lock/unlock sound is not affected by muting the app notifications.
Only option is to mute the whole thing and that is just not an option.
So I am uninstalling this annoyance until HP provides a sound mute option.
My settings show English. When I select the documents icon the response is Chinese. ??
My laptop cursor has been jumping to the bottom left corner randomly. The issue will sometimes not reoccur for a couple of hours, but it may also happen several times in a minute and as much as once a second. This is not an issue with my touch screen, as it has been disabled for months. I have tried not using a mouse, and have also tried disabling my touch pad, but nothing has worked to prevent the issue. I even tried uninstalling and reenstalling the touch pad driver, but this has not solved the issue. Restarting my laptop does not help, and I have also tried closing extranious programs that run in the background to no avail.
How do I prevent my cursor from being reset to the bottom left corner of the screen?
I have an HP Laptop working with Windows X.
Today, when I plug in the charger, it appears "plugging in but not charging"
I have tried the steps that given above, starting from uninstall Microsoft AC Adapter and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, and I'm done scannin for hardware changes but still it did not work properly.
But there is a change that appears. Before uninstalling these Microsoft Control Method Battery and Ac adapter, my battery percentage shows in 8 percent, but now it shows 48%.
But still, the "plugging in but not charging" do not disappear.
How can I fix this problem? Thank you.
How can i change my network band from 2.4ghz to 5ghz ?
hello, i actually bought a hp laptop namely hp 15-bs 180 tx but its battery life is a bit low. How can i imorove the battery life of my laptop
My laptop got hang while using something and small dot on the.screen appear.
Hi , I was wondering about this 2 versions of bios , they release in the same date , and they targeted to the same Computer : probook 450 g4
-what's the diffrent between this bios ?
thaks, Have a nice day :) .
I keep getting a pop up window for "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\InstallUtil.exe" and cant find a way to correct the installation or remove it. HP customer support says to go through HP Smart Friend (new way to create revenue by making HP owners pay to get help with their computer) Does anyone have a fix for this pop up window error?
Is my pc able to run heavy games and cad-cam softwares like mastercam2018.It has 8gb ram with amd quad processor A12-9720p with amd R7 graphics
I'm reinstalling Windows 8.1 and I would like the proper driver order for my HP Pavilion 15-G039wm
My computer was running slow after a video on youtube was interruped by a frozen screen and the audio stuck for about 5 minutes before I got to it. When I attempted to restart it, it took forever to start, so I started it in safe mode, did a system restore to the previous restore point of one day before, but it ended up restarting and going to "HP Recovery Manager." Now every time I try to boot the comoputer, it goes to HP Recovery Mode and no function from here works. If I try to do a rstore system files and settings, it says "no restore points have been created on your computer's system drive. What now?
Also, the computer is running slow, there is a message that came on about the cooling fan not operating properly
I had bought an HP Pavillion x360 this month and I just recieved it a few days ago. I noticed that the noise was pretty loud. Checked online if it had anyone else had any problems and quite apparantly many people have.
When looking at those forums many suggested updating the BIOS. I did that, it restarted the laptop and it did finally seem to be quiet for a good 25 mintues and then the fan noise became louder again and it hasn't really stopped.
Is there anything else I can do or am I able to return this for a full refund since it hasn't been 30 days yet?
I also bought 3 year warranty but is it worth trying to get a new one if the fan noise will most likely be on the new one?
I start college in 2 weeks and I don't know what to do at this point.