Articles on this Page
- 08/21/18--14:39: _No "Touchpad Settin...
- 08/21/18--15:12: _App being blocked b...
- 08/21/18--17:49: _graphic drivers
- 08/21/18--20:24: _When HP will releas...
- 08/21/18--20:31: _Latest Intel HD Gra...
- 08/21/18--21:03: _FPS DROP AND STUTTE...
- 08/22/18--02:02: _MOUSE CURSOR BLINKING
- 08/22/18--03:43: _Driver versions and...
- 08/22/18--03:49: _stops charging at 89%
- 08/22/18--05:54: _how to copy photos ...
- 08/22/18--06:10: _how do I pin to des...
- 08/22/18--08:56: _Problem with a battery
- 08/22/18--08:58: _Omen Audio Control ...
- 08/22/18--10:34: _Unknown device for ...
- 08/22/18--11:04: _Dropbox missing aft...
- 08/22/18--12:08: _Overheating issue
- 08/22/18--13:48: _Hard case for HP Pa...
- 08/22/18--14:23: _Where is the WebCam...
- 08/22/18--17:40: _HP Elitbook X360 G2...
- 08/22/18--19:44: _System Disabled [i ...
- 08/21/18--14:39: No "Touchpad Settings" Under "Additional Settings"
- 08/21/18--15:12: App being blocked by windows
- 08/21/18--17:49: graphic drivers
- 08/21/18--20:31: Latest Intel HD Graphics 520 Driver
- 08/21/18--21:03: FPS DROP AND STUTTERING
- 08/22/18--02:02: MOUSE CURSOR BLINKING
- 08/22/18--03:43: Driver versions and HPSA
- 08/22/18--03:49: stops charging at 89%
- 08/22/18--05:54: how to copy photos from phone to computer after hook up
- 08/22/18--06:10: how do I pin to desktop an app
- 08/22/18--08:56: Problem with a battery
- 08/22/18--08:58: Omen Audio Control missing
- 08/22/18--10:34: Unknown device for Envy 13 ah0025TU i5 8250U, need driver!
- 08/22/18--11:04: Dropbox missing after Windows reinstall
- 08/22/18--12:08: Overheating issue
- 08/22/18--13:48: Hard case for HP Pavilion
- 08/22/18--14:23: Where is the WebCam Driver????
- 08/22/18--17:40: HP Elitbook X360 G2 FACE RECOGNITION SET UP not enable
- 08/22/18--19:44: System Disabled [i 59173487]
I recently got an HP Omen 15-dc0051nr (an upgrade from an HP Envy) and I dislike some of the new touchpad tapping settings (specifically, tapping with three fingers opens Cortana instead of acting as a middle mouse click) and would like to change them (as per the following article: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-by-hp-15-dc0000-laptop-pc/20329817/model/21008845/document/c04648748 ). However, I can only get as far as step 2 under "Opening the touchpad settings". When I click "Additional Setting" this brings up "Mouse Properties", but there is no "Clickpad Settings" tab like is shown in the article. Anyone know why it isn't there and how I can get it back so I cna finalyl configure my touchpad?
I've got a Synaptics SMBus Touch pad, Driver version: 188.8.131.52
Windows 10 is blocking this app etd_getsmart.exe which might be an HP app; what should I do?
i have this hp machine given to me by my cousin he brought it baxk from the USA.....i live in Cameroon. The machine was bought containing windows 8 operating system but due to my cousin's coding affinity he uninstalled windows 8 that came with the machine and installed fedora (linux operating system).so when i got the machin e from him i had to re install windows in the machine given that fedora was the operating system it contained at that time...after the installation of windows i went to the hp site that is this site for drivers update and i succeded in installing some drivers only...but my major problem was the graphic drivers that i couldn't install...
each time i tried installing graphic drivers be it manually or automatically it intalled but then i had a dark screen even the mouse's cursor wasn't showing...i knew the drivers had been installed when i booted the machine in safe mode ...i could see the intel drivers install but out of the safe mode nothing...pls i really need help i ve had this problem for almost 3 years now
How shall I use HD8570 graphic card in ubuntu 18 LTS?
There are no drivers presented for linux 18 version on HP website.
I use HP support Assistant to update drivers for my laptop, but Intel has released latest HD 520 Driver and it's listed in their website..but neither windows update nor support assistant gives the latest availiable drivers..should I download the latest generic drivers? I'm attaching screenshots to help you understand the problem
I uninstalled the Intel driver from the device manager, restarted the computer, and installed new driver from the Intel website for Windows 10, but I still experience the same high fps drops in game. Help? What driver exactly do I need to uninstall?
Mouse blinking, showing busy.
and microsoft office 2007 not installing
System working too much slow, irritated.
also same problem in win10
I was trying to update my drivers through the HP product website for my laptop, It seems that there are a bunch of updates that went out in 2018 for windows version 1803.
However, HP support assistant (latest version) did not detect them.
When I tried to check my device manager and see what driver versions I had it seems like the installed drivers had dates going back to 2017. But some of them had version numbers higher than the ones with 2018 dates. This seems strange.
so my question is, how do I tell which version is the latest driver version? should I look at the driver date? version number? should I just let HPSA automatically update? should I rely on windows updates?
Plugged in not charging.
When the charge reaches about 80 to 90 % it stops chagrining please help
I have tried uninstalling Microsoft ac adapter and acpi from device manager.
And non-removable battery
Can someone help me with this?
I tried restarting and tapping f2 and did test.
And It looks like everything is fine
I do not remember which test I did, it showed an error I have attached id of failure with this please check.
I think the problem started after auto update of bios. I tried reinstalling bios it did not help. However, I cannot reinstall previous version of bios system does not allow.
message no files found
Would like to add to my desktop
The battery on my Notebook become weak after 2 year of using. I decided to buy the new one, but i can not find a HP trade store in Moscow ( Russia). There are some service supporters, which offer this service( to put the new battery in the notebook) but they are not reliable. Can you tell me please, where and how should i order the battery and and be sure it will be original HP? The Serial number of my laptop is [edited] and the model is F4V30EA#ACB.
I've updated RealTek audio drivers on my laptop, and when it rebooted, OMEN audio control disappeared. There's no OMEN audio control on my OMEN laptop, not even under Band and Olufsen Audio or any other names I've tried. On another post was an issue about OMEN audio control that people were solving by updating RealTek drivers, but my Audio Control disappeared entirely.
Please help me with the driver "Unknown device" for Envy 13 ah0025TU i5 8250U.
I performed a system restore with the HP recovery tool. When it was finished I noticed that dropbox was missing. How can I get it again?
I got a new laptop and noticed that it gets pretty hot in a short time & I get massive FPS drops when it gets hot. Is there any way to fix this?
I am looking for a hard case to protect my computer and I cant seem to find any. Help would be greatly appreciated. Do you know if the HP pavilion and the chrome books have the same dimensions for screens?
I think my product number is: HP 15-ay041w.
I have attempted to find the driver on my own but can't find it. I haven't had the need to use it in a while so I have not tried so the last time I recall having to use it was Feb 2017
I had a MS Surface Pro working with Windows Hello for my personal account and my company domain account, I switch for the first time to HP and Bought the HP Elitebook X360 G2 and set up the personal account with no problem face recognition and fingerprint.
At the moment that I am setting up my company user domain account the Face recognition set up button in not enable so I cannot use Windows Hello at the office and I am frustrated since I do not found any solution.
At the office my old tablet is working with windows hello properly so there is not a problem of GPO.
Why I am having problems with HP to setting up this at my company enviroment, do you have any software update?
When I turn on my computer it says enter Administrator password or Power On password. Then System Disabled [i 59173487].