Articles on this Page
- 09/05/18--10:51: _Video driver update
- 09/05/18--13:06: _fps problem
- 09/05/18--13:19: _how do I get the pr...
- 09/05/18--15:01: _Why my keyboard mut...
- 09/05/18--15:49: _Will not start up a...
- 09/05/18--17:34: _HP Omen command cen...
- 09/05/18--21:03: _HP 2000 2D11DX BIOS...
- 09/06/18--00:27: _HP driver file down...
- 09/06/18--01:52: _Unable to type grea...
- 09/06/18--02:00: _Device access manag...
- 09/06/18--02:00: _Since June this yea...
- 09/06/18--07:13: _need driver for Eli...
- 09/06/18--07:51: _Status of AMT
- 09/06/18--08:20: _graphic driver for ...
- 09/06/18--05:45: _Re: Laptopn HP nx94...
- 09/06/18--11:48: _HP ENVY 4512 Printe...
- 09/06/18--12:12: _Laptop restore format
- 09/06/18--12:27: _Power supply 65W or...
- 09/06/18--13:26: _Re: I cannot update...
- 09/06/18--14:16: _Boot device not found
- 09/05/18--10:51: Video driver update
- 09/05/18--13:06: fps problem
- 09/05/18--15:01: Why my keyboard mute button light stays off
- 09/05/18--15:49: Will not start up after I've logged in.
- 09/05/18--21:03: HP 2000 2D11DX BIOS UPDATE
- 09/06/18--00:27: HP driver file download has wrong file hash ...
- 09/06/18--01:52: Unable to type greater than and less than properly
- 09/06/18--02:00: Device access manager won't start automatically sometimes
- 09/06/18--02:00: Since June this year I'm unable to see Bluetooth option in my pc
- 09/06/18--07:13: need driver for Elite USB-C dock station G4 for windows 7 64-bit OS
- 09/06/18--07:51: Status of AMT
- 09/06/18--08:20: graphic driver for Notebook HP Compaq Presario CQ20-412TU
- 09/06/18--05:45: Re: Laptopn HP nx9420 bluetooth device
- 09/06/18--11:48: HP ENVY 4512 Printer states I have a paper jam.
- 09/06/18--12:12: Laptop restore format
- 09/06/18--12:27: Power supply 65W or 120W for HP nx9420
- 09/06/18--14:16: Boot device not found
I'm trying to update my video driver but cannot find the right update to do it with, any suggestions?
I have a Windows 10 (64-bit) v1803
hey , one month ago I bought cc199nia laptop and I installed all drivers and updates , but I still have the problem .
when I am running the game , fps is 30-45 but after some seconds it drops to 6-13 . this is really killing me .
I really need your help . I checked whole youtube and other sites but I got nothing .
I installed a new red HP ink cartridge, but the printer is not accessing it. How do I make the printer go through the color adjustment process?
The light on the mute keyboard key is off all the time. The light used to be on when the sound was muted. How can I fix this? Thanks
My laptop brings me to the sign in page after start up, but sometimes it will not allow me to leave the initial page that is shows up upon startup and I must restart. When I can get past the log in page, the homescreen does not show up.
When I downloa with the microsoft store it doesnt read in the network booster.
I want to update my BIOS and i cannot find it on the HP Website.
Is it necessary to update my bios?
I basically want to be updated and to improve my laptop's security and performance.
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to get HP to investigate a possibly corrupt or infected download file.
I'm downloading HP drivers and software for a machine that's offline. I'm calculating file hashes of
the downloads and checking against the "SOFTPAQ MD5" listed in each release doc.
They all match except one, and I think I really need that one (HP Recovery Manager Update) before
I upgrade my Windows 10 version.
Any suggestions on how to get HP to investigate the mismatched file hash?
(Page is https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15-ay000-notebook-pc-series/10862300/model/11830173
Download is HP Recovery Manager Update 18.10 Rev.A - sp81254.exe)
Hi, im having some trouble trying to type in these characters: <> on my new laptop. The laptop has a specific key, at the left of the M key, for this two characters, located right next to the ALTGR key, just where the left CTRL should be. The thing is that i have tried all combinations that came to my mind (shift+alt, ctrl, FN, ctrl+alt+shift, ALTGR, and so on) and none got to print those characters.
I am aware that i can type them with the press of Alt+6+2 and Añt+6+0, but as there is a specific key for it, I would like to know how to use it.
Prefferably I want to avoid all third party software to fix the issue, as the laptop is new and I am trying to get it as software-light as possible for battery concerns.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Sometimes my device access manager won't start automatically when I plug in a usb and I can't open the usb because I can't grant access.
How can I start the device access manager manually? I usually restart the computer to try get it to start up automatically again when I plug in the usb but their has to be an easier way. I dont want to disable the feacture as I don't want people to be able to just plug a usb into my computer without my knowledge.
I am using this laptop from more than 8 years .I've used bluetooth a lot of time ,but frompast some time i've been unable to do so .There is no option in my pc reffering to as bluetooth. Please suggest me bluetooth device driver and share the link to download it.
Need drivers for HP Elite USB-C Dock station G4 for HP Z-book 15 G3 laptop running windows 7.
Can someone help me determine if Intel AMT has been activated on my HP Elitebook 8460p (product number XU057UT#ABAM.) According to instructions in video “How to setup a working lab using AMT ref,(https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000026592/technologies.html) to determine the status of AMT Intel Management & Security Status (IMSS) should be run, the Advanced tab clicked, look for Status, (Un-configured/Configured).
To find IMSS I went to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads - HP EliteBook 8460p Notebook PC - Driver-Chipset (4) Four programs were listed, three run on Win 7, 64-bit (ref attached snippet. ) Can someone help me determine which program to download? I don’t know which of these downloads contains Intel Management and Security Status (IMSS) for Elitebook 8460p running Win 7 64-bit.
Hello, i have a question, can this laptop able to use Nvidia Graphic driver or ATI Radeon Graphic Driver?
Thank You Very much
Hi, I wish to post an image of a Bluetooth module and to have confirmation whether it is compatible with my Business laptop HP nx9420.
My printer states I have a paper jam, I do not. HELP !!
I can’t format my laptop and it says my pc ran into problem every time I use it it had a format option but I can’t use it
Hi, My Laptop uses a 120W PowerSupply AC adapter (the 65W does not power it ON)
I need to order a battery for it but specifications show 65W. Will it be OK or does it exist 120W Batteries?
I have the same problem and you does not answer the question. The install does not work in the background or not the status seems to be the update was not execute. How do I fixed it?
My computer is stuck on a screen that says Boot Device Not Found. Please install an operating system on your hard disk