Articles on this Page
- 09/20/18--04:17: _Hp support assistan...
- 09/20/18--07:14: _Forgot Password and...
- 09/18/18--00:39: _Has anyone had a go...
- 09/20/18--09:28: _touch bad issue
- 09/20/18--09:54: _How do I change my ...
- 09/20/18--11:55: _HP Connective Drive
- 09/20/18--12:07: _Removing bloatware ...
- 09/20/18--14:53: _hpdskflt.sys Event ...
- 09/20/18--15:52: _HP Truevision HD
- 09/20/18--17:03: _can't connect to Bl...
- 09/20/18--18:27: _Accelerometer drive...
- 09/20/18--19:43: _SOFTWARE PROCESSING...
- 09/21/18--01:58: _Can't identify device
- 09/21/18--04:40: _Drivers for Win 7 3...
- 09/21/18--05:54: _Drive Storage
- 09/21/18--09:43: _New hard drive has ...
- 09/21/18--10:27: _McAfee uodate
- 09/21/18--11:01: _Orbit wont genrate ...
- 09/21/18--11:37: _N3350 32bit
- 09/21/18--13:53: _HP Support Assistan...
- 09/20/18--04:17: Hp support assistant won't open
- 09/20/18--07:14: Forgot Password and I have a different e- mail account
- 09/18/18--00:39: Has anyone had a good experience with an HP laptop???
- 09/20/18--09:28: touch bad issue
- 09/20/18--09:54: How do I change my margin to get full screen on my HP2009m laptop?
- 09/20/18--11:55: HP Connective Drive
- 09/20/18--12:07: Removing bloatware from Laptop 15-db0038ca
- 09/20/18--14:53: hpdskflt.sys Event ID 1001 No BSOD
- 09/20/18--15:52: HP Truevision HD
- 09/20/18--17:03: can't connect to Bluetooth
- 09/20/18--18:27: Accelerometer driver fot HP Pavilion 15-aw003la
- 09/20/18--19:43: SOFTWARE PROCESSING SPEED - TOO SLOW
- 09/21/18--01:58: Can't identify device
- 09/21/18--04:40: Drivers for Win 7 32 bit
- 09/21/18--05:54: Drive Storage
- 09/21/18--10:27: McAfee uodate
- 09/21/18--11:01: Orbit wont genrate passcode
- 09/21/18--11:37: N3350 32bit
- 09/21/18--13:53: HP Support Assistant will not start
ever since i installed the driver of my printer i can't open the hp support assistant. i want to clean the print head and ink cartridges but i can't find a way to clean it. i really need answers..please help...thank you
I forgot my password for administrator , And no longer have the E-mail address associated with account set-up.
I swear out of the 5-6 people I know who have bought HP laptops, myself included, every single one of them has had a hardware issue with the laptop within the first 6 months of usage. Is HP just a terrible brand or am I looking at a super narrow dataset?
Please help me
hi, I have hp specter x360 bang & olufsen 2016 laptop.
it started making issue of screen get hanged or some times the curser stays in one place and touch pad doesnt work, then i have to restart my laptop
I know this must a simple task but I don't know how to change my margins. I am trying to get a full screen, but the screen is moved over to the right and I cannot read the printing on the right of my screen. I need to move the screen to the left.
Can anyone help please? Thank you.
I mistakenly Uninstalled the HP COnnective Drive. Anyone know how I can RE install the HP Connective Drive? Appreciate any and all directions, if kept to laywoman terms. Thanks.
I wish to have the laptop start-up be faster. Best Buy told me to remove the bloatware to fix the problem. I need to know what programs are bloatware so I can fix the issue.
I work as an IT technician and I'm seeing a lot of hpdskflt.sys errors with Event ID 1001 coming in through many clients.
The errors only happens on HP machines (not only the specific one I tagged).
From what I can tell, none of my clients having this issue are having BSODs as that's the only thing I seem to find online.
Any solutions to this?
Perhaps some HP services I have to disable?
Error code: 0xA00F4244 "We can't find your camera"
When I try to use my webcam on various desktop devices, such as Camera and YouCam 6, an error message continuosly pops up saying my camera can not be found. The camera will work for 10 seconds, then go back to the error message, and the light indicating the camera will flash on and off.
I have tried to update, uninstall, and reinstall all the related drivers in Device Manager, such as Cyberlink YouCam 6 and HP Truevision HD. I even went in to Staples EasyTech (since my laptop is out of warranty and can not be serviced by HP) and they did a system restore of my computer to check for viruses.
I've come to the realization that the problem must be related to the HP Truevision HD driver-I think it is outdated. Is there any way I can download an updated HP Truevision HD driver, NOT A CYBERLINK YOUCAM 6 DRIVER. The problem with the webcam, I repeat is the outdated HP Truevision HD driver.
If there is an HP tech servicer out there can you please recommend a different webcam driver for my laptop since the webcam is built in?
On my control panel it shows bluetooth but I cant connect . I read somewhere I could download a bluetooth driver on HP web site.
Every time I start windows I got a message saying the accelerometer is not working with the current Windows version (Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 bits). I need a driver update for the HP accelerometer. Where can I get it and hoe can I install it?
New hp Laptop purchased 2 months ago.
ZBOOK STUDIO GS - MOBILE WORKSTATION
64-bit operation system, x64-based processor
CPU @ 2.20 GHZ
It is too slow while using ArcGIS software. Produces also much noise while charging and heating as well.
Do I want to know, what would be the problem?
I see 3 devices in my device manager I don't have drivers for. Their Id's are:
Could anyone help me with the right drivers for them? Is one of them Bluetooth?
I installed Win7 32bit and I need to find compatible device drivers for chipset, networking and USB. Please help.
I was given a barely used HP stream and read that the laptop came with 1Tb of cloud storage on the old cloud microsoft used before the OneDrive. I am enrolled at a university that subscribes all members to Office 365 and was wondering if that include 1 TB of cloud storage
Relaced hard drive after after immenent failure. New hard drive has Windows 7 64 bit operating system but does not have Office. I made recovery discs before hard drive failure. Will these discs replace Office?
My McAfee annual update took place last night and since then the computer won't go passed the login. In fact it won't login tonight. It just keeps on saying welcome
Got a new andoid phone S9+. ..Downloaded orbit app. Also doenloaded the latest Orbit software to laptop. Restared, etc however i can't get my pc to genrate passcode. Any ideas?
I just got HP 250 g6 N3350 1.1ghz, with WIN10 32 bit.
I installed it, but cant find any drivers for the network controller, pci data acquisition...
Cant get it online so it could update.
Any help is appreciated.
When I click the ? icon on the taskbar HPSA appears for 5 seconds then disappears.
I tried uninstalling it through Control Panel but it says "The feature you are trying to use is on a CD Rom" so I cannot uninstall it.
Anyone any ideas what the problem is?