Articles on this Page
- 09/30/18--11:33: _HP 15 -db0048nv blu...
- 09/30/18--11:39: _Hi, I just got the ...
- 09/30/18--12:55: _windows 10 won't up...
- 09/30/18--13:29: _Can't update the gr...
- 09/30/18--14:49: _How to Permanently ...
- 09/30/18--14:12: _Disputing a warranty
- 09/30/18--17:00: _Brightness doesn't ...
- 09/30/18--18:27: _Brightness adjustme...
- 09/30/18--18:32: _Laptop how to toggl...
- 09/30/18--20:19: _Need drivers for ke...
- 10/01/18--02:38: _New hummimg sound i...
- 10/01/18--09:35: _Command Center butt...
- 10/01/18--11:57: _My emails will not ...
- 10/01/18--12:23: _Update checking is ...
- 10/01/18--13:31: _Overheating
- 10/01/18--14:20: _File explorer is no...
- 10/01/18--15:55: _How do you get the ...
- 10/01/18--16:55: _Hp mini stuck at hp...
- 10/02/18--08:45: _Local authorized se...
- 10/02/18--09:06: _Need a driver
- 09/30/18--11:33: HP 15 -db0048nv blue screen out of nowhere!
- 09/30/18--12:55: windows 10 won't update
- 09/30/18--13:29: Can't update the graphic driver Radeon
- 09/30/18--14:49: How to Permanently Disable Touchpad
- 09/30/18--14:12: Disputing a warranty
- 09/30/18--17:00: Brightness doesn't work in HP notebook
- 09/30/18--18:27: Brightness adjustment doesn't work in windows 10 latest build 1703
- 09/30/18--18:32: Laptop how to toggle fn+Key
- 09/30/18--20:19: Need drivers for keyboard and touchpad
- 10/01/18--02:38: New hummimg sound in HP Pavilion - 15-au117na
- 10/01/18--09:35: Command Center button not working
- 10/01/18--11:57: My emails will not send
- 10/01/18--13:31: Overheating
- 10/01/18--14:20: File explorer is not responding
- 10/01/18--15:55: How do you get the Product Key for office suite
- 10/01/18--16:55: Hp mini stuck at hp screen
- 10/02/18--08:45: Local authorized service center can't solve my issue
- 10/02/18--09:06: Need a driver
Hi everyone to the community i am new here and i have a question for you all! Why my new 3 months HP 15 -db0048nv Laptop throws blue screen of death at least once per day?I haven`t done any updates to something and still pops blue screen since day 1,i ve searched everywhere for answers but there were never related to the same product as mine so i didn`t took the initiate to do something on my own on the machine.So here i am asking the community and i would be glad to recieve some helpfull suggestion about this issue.
Those are the specs for anyone who asks:
Ryzen 5 2500 U(4 cores+8 threads 6MB Cache 2.4 ghz up to 3.6 ghz)
8gb RAM DDR4 2400Mhz 2x4gb
AMD Vega 8 graphics
256gb PCIE nvme ssd
Windows 10 64bit
Also i only use WIFI connection at least for now anyway!
Thanks everyone who`ll spend time for me ;)
I just got the HP Notebook 15q-bu024tu (with DOS only). I want to install Windows7 but couldn't find any drivers to download in "Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads". There are only drivers for Windows 10. Does WIndows7 have all drivers required for this notebook 15q-bu024tu
I tried to download the latest windows 10 update ,but it always gets an Error 0x80071a91, how do i fix this.
AMD Radeon settings curently installed 17.40.1004.1712, the new recommended is 18.5.1 ,the new optional is 18.9.3 when i update to the recommended or the optional i get the msg that the curently instaled is 18.7.1 and no eligible components are found to install.
Help! I've removed the software for the touchpad on my computer, but yet the touchpad still works! I actually tried to disable it, but the system removed it on me instead. The HP site is seemingly not allowing me to reinstall the sofware, either. Each time I try to put my information in and hit Next, nothing happens. I tried downloading the Synaptics touchpad my computer came with again from the Synaptics' website, but after downloading, I was told my computer wasn't compatible. I don't know what to do, but what I do know is that I'm very frustrated. I'll enclose a couple of links to the screenshots to show that the touchpad software is no longer visible. I was told to reboot my computer to finish the uninstall and yet it's still working, despite the fact that it's no longer on the list. Please help! I don't want this thing working anymore as I have an external mouse!
I bought my laptop less than a week ago and when I search my warranty it says that it has already expired.
I have followed the instructions on the website, but there is no link to dispute the warranty. Can someone help me solve this? I want to dispute the warranty asap so it can be activated.
hp laptop 15-bs145tu , F2 F3 buttons not working for screen dimming
I tried using your solution, but when I go to Device manage-->Monitors-->generic PnP Monitor and right click on it, it gives me only 3 options Update driver, disable device and Uninstall device.
I am not able to increase or decrease the brightness, please provide a solution to this.
Thanks in advance.
Need help to find how to toggle Funtion Keys
My laptop (HP Stream Notebook - 13-c120nr) keyboard and touchpad stopped working it happened after using a program to update drivers. Can someone help me fix this issues so i can fix my broken drivers? Thank you!
Hi, I've had my HP Pavilion - 15-au117na for about 20 months so far, and it's been a dependable partner. However, since yesterday, I have begun to hear this continuous low humming sound from within the computer. Sometimes, it increases in intensity, and after awhile, intensity reduces. But it's just consantly there and won't go away.
I have not made any hardware or software changes, except that i uninstalled the Java program this morning as i had read somewhere it could be a security risk, and I was wondering if it had anything to do with it. I restarted the computer but the noise is still there.
I have checked the Windows Defender Security Center, but it's all green ticks with 'No Actions Needed' showing up for all the categories i.e. Virus & Threat Protection, Account Protection, Firewall & Network Protection, App & Browser Control, Device Security, and Devise Performance & Health. These all seem healthy as the tick is green.
What else do i do?
My Omen button does not work anymore.
If I want to access to Omen Command Center I have to open the app manually.
My Pavilion will not send emails - either my work email (gmail) or home (hotmail). I know it's the laptop because I can send emails from both when I use the Chromebook. Can someone help please? Thanks, Penny.
Each time I have run or the system is scheduled to run the Updates the results are showing the following and I have the latest version of HP Support Assistant on my computer which is running Windows 7 without any other problems. Does anyone have a clue how to fix this or is this something that is occuring due to Windows 7 no longer really getting updates anymore?
My laptop is getting too much hot within 15-20 mins after opening the laptop. Charge is also decreasing 1% in every 5 mins gap. The fan is running because I can hear the sound. The sound is not louder. I can feel the airflow from vents. So why my laptop is getting hot within 15-20 mins
File explorer is not responding
How do you get the Product Key information for Windows 10 office suite
My laptop freezes sometimes. It started right from unboxing. It does not depend on processor or memory load. All HP tests (hardware and windows) are passed.
Local HP authorized service center can notsolve this issue. I left it for repair 4 times. They made the same HP tests, restored to factory settings, updated bios and windows, instlled antivirus but it still freezes the same.
What else can I do? I tried to contact support on HP website, but there is only a chat bot.
The laptop is made for Italian market, I bought it in Poland and I live in Minsk, Belarus.
Hello! Need a driver for "SM bus controller".
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&SUBSYS_3581103C&REV_05
PCI-device: Intel Cougar Point PCH - SMBus Controller [B-3]