Articles on this Page
- 10/15/18--13:24: _Won't turn on past ...
- 10/15/18--13:55: _1803 build
- 10/15/18--15:58: _Severe mouse and ke...
- 10/15/18--20:41: _Error message sayin...
- 10/15/18--21:11: _Finding a compatibl...
- 10/15/18--22:04: _Re: BIOS update for...
- 10/16/18--04:07: _Can my computer run...
- 10/16/18--05:35: _Loss guarantee
- 10/16/18--06:11: _Drivers for the Zbo...
- 10/16/18--08:04: _Intel Rapid Storage...
- 10/16/18--11:48: _Drivers
- 10/16/18--12:07: _Hi , Kindly assist ...
- 10/16/18--19:46: _Envy x360 Ryzen Cra...
- 10/16/18--20:00: _Caddy
- 10/16/18--23:19: _Can't re-install Re...
- 10/17/18--00:36: _Disk management
- 10/17/18--01:07: _Dev mgr has two err...
- 10/17/18--01:09: _memory problems
- 10/17/18--01:11: _Most pain free way ...
- 10/17/18--03:46: _outdated bios
- 10/15/18--13:24: Won't turn on past the login screen
- 10/15/18--13:55: 1803 build
- 10/15/18--15:58: Severe mouse and keyboard lag for for no apparent reason
- 10/15/18--20:41: Error message saying enter correct Product Number
- 10/15/18--21:11: Finding a compatible pen for my laptop
- 10/15/18--22:04: Re: BIOS update for windows 10
- 10/16/18--04:07: Can my computer run HyperV/VmWare etc?
- 10/16/18--05:35: Loss guarantee
- 10/16/18--06:11: Drivers for the Zbook G3 / Thunderdock G2 230W
- 10/16/18--08:04: Intel Rapid Storage Technology not working after dis cloning
- 10/16/18--11:48: Drivers
- 10/16/18--12:07: Hi , Kindly assist with orrect drivers for universal seri...
- 10/16/18--19:46: Envy x360 Ryzen Crashes
- 10/16/18--20:00: Caddy
- 10/16/18--23:19: Can't re-install Realtek Bluetooth drivers
- 10/17/18--00:36: Disk management
- 10/17/18--01:09: memory problems
- 10/17/18--01:11: Most pain free way to install all drivers in correct order
- 10/17/18--03:46: outdated bios
My notebook was working fine about 3 days ago. I've had it over 1 year and had minor issues with it but nothing that would prevent me from being able to use it. It started freezing up, then after a while it wouldn't respond so I had to force it to shutdown using the power button. That normally works, except this time it didn't let me put my password in and I can't get it to stay on after it does let me login. The screen goes black then blue and I see the cursor so I tried to press ctl+alt+delete because that usually would do the trick. It didn't, so I decided to give it a rest and try again later.
I need this for my t-shirt designing business and other important things.
Many laptops are not shown compatible with the 1803 build of windows. So can I update the Windows on those laptops
No changes to my laptop, the keypad is slow or does not respond - randomly
I constantly get web site not responding, as if it is the web site causing the issue.
I want to check if there is an update for my Bios.
1) When I enter the serial numbers, the following message shows
More than one result is associated with the serial number entered: "xxxxxxxxxx"
Please provide a Product Number to complete the request.
2) Upon entering the product number, get an error message
Please enter a valid product number
Both the serial number and the product number have been obtained from the sticker behind my laptop.
I want to use a digital pen with my laptop, but I want to know what is compatible with it before I buy one and it doesn't work. I have a HP Notebook - 15-f125wm (Touch) (ENERGY STAR) and on the website I couldn't find any of the pens that said it would work with my laptop. I'm not sure if my laptop goes by any other name, or if there is some other kind of way to use a pen, or if I'm just out of luck in general. But it is a touchscreen, so it seems plausible that using a pen is a possibility. If anyone could help, I would be very grateful.
IM ALSO CONFUSED ON THIS TOPIC I HAVE AN HP COMPAQ WINDOWS 10 IM HAVING BATTERY ISSUES & WAS TOLD TO UPDATE MY BIOS MY CURRENT VERSION IS HEWLETT-PACKARD 68MCU VER. F.0A 09/13/2007 SMBIOS VER 2.4 STILL NOT SURE IF THERE IS AN UPDATE &/OR IF I CAN UPDATE? IF SO HOW? S.O.S. IF NOT HOW CAN I FIX MY BATTERY PLUGGED IN BUT NOT CHARGING ISSUE? HAVE TRIED REMOVING DEVICE & REINSTALLING AS WELL AS A BATTERY DIAGNOSTIC....NOT SURE WHAT ELSE 2 DO HELP! PLEASE N THANK U
I have a HP Gaming Pavilion 15-cx0020no
Im wondering if i can run virtualization programs like Hyper V or VmWare?
My girlfriend is borrowing the computer, so i dont have it at me right now.
She told me that she checked the bios for Virtualization- but couldnt find it.
Do i have to update Bios or something similar?
Tell me, will I lose warranty if you open the back cover and insert for example ssd?
Im looking for the driver set for the Thunderdock G2 for a HP i7 zbook G3 for Windows 7 x64 to fix a none detection problem. with a corporate Win 7 build. The dock shows up as an unknown USB device . Can you please send me a link or the software set via email so they can be integrated into a future build? Thank you.
after cloning 750GB seagate to 2 TB IRST system isnt working anymore, can somebody help please, photos attached
Is there any to install all drivers at once and sillent from downloaded Files?
Hi , Kindly assist with orrect drivers for universal serial bus (usb) controller for HP 14-bs153od
I am new to community as I recently purchased a HP Laptop 15-db0xxx with a Ryzen 5 2500U with 128 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD and 8 GB DRR4 2400.
The graphics seemed washout because of the 125% default setting. I set it to 120% and color /washout decreased. 110% is great but for a 15" screen it would be a problem for me. The current video driver is Radeon Crimson 17.7 / 23.20.826.2304 with a release date on Hp site as June 08, 2018. I am using it for IRONCAD2018DCS, a 3D software similar SoidWorks and I am so please compare to my old 17" i5 2400 with a Nvidia GT520M. However there some issues running the Beta IC2019DCS and I wnat a newer driver at least on the Adrenalin version with relive running to forward issues experienced on screen.
I also upgraded the unig to 16 GB replacing the single Hynix 8GB DDR4 2400 with a pair of Kingston DDR4 2400 to prevent any incompatibility issue mixing ram brands. Ofcourse I followed the HP 15 Laptop PC Maintenance.pdf
I do hope the resolution on this forum will allow me to run the Vega 8 at its potential.
Hola necesito saber cual es la medida del caddy que le puede servir a este notebook ya que estoy un poco confundido ya que hay 2 modelos el de caddy 12.7 mm y el de 9.5mm si alguien me podria decir cual es compatible seria de gran ayuda
Frequent random system crashing on Realtek Bluetooth driver file RtfHfp.sys. Removed the bluetooth drivers SPL7350 using Windows Uninstall, and downloaded the appropriate Realtek driver package SPL7350.exe. from HP. Running this created the folder spl7350 within SWsetup, but did not complete the installation. So I looked at the contents of that folder and found two execution files setup.exe and install.exe. I tried running each of these, but neither would complete the installation. What to do now?
There is only disk c nothing else all storage is in c disk i want to make more disk
What's the best way to get drivers for those things in Dev mgr?
I've installed the HPSA and installed everything (whilst including a few restarts). It's not finding any updates. Windows Update is also up to date.
There's also an Unknown device:
The annoying thing is that this is a new build, and I don't think I've done anything particularly "wrong".
Good morning, I have a probelma with HP Stream - 14-ax004nl, memory 32 G isn't enough for updates. Is it possible to add memory? If it's not possible, how can I free up space? In my pc I do not have videos or music but only file word, pdf, excel, power point. Thank you for your attention and suggestions
I'm sure I remember that years ago HP used to send out a CD or DVD with new computers. You put the disc in, made a couple of choices and it installed everything in the right order and even restarted when it needed.
Does anything like that exist nowadays, or do I need to use the dumb HP Software Assistant which lets a dumb user make dumb choices about the order that drivers are installed?
in order to update windows like it keep failing to do, i contacted microsoft live support and they walked me through the process. as it turns out the bios update for my laptop is over a year old and therefore it is not compatable with the new updates. ive tried to locate updated bios file to no avail. and hp doesnt even care enough about their customers to provide live chat support or an email address to contact them about issues, so i am forced to post here. anyone else have similar issues and know of a fix. my computer is out of warranty and its not even during call center hours so i am at a loss