Articles on this Page
- 10/17/18--04:50: _Blue screen error
- 10/17/18--06:55: _New laptop, battery...
- 10/17/18--08:10: _i need windows inst...
- 10/17/18--16:07: _100% disk despite H...
- 10/17/18--17:35: _HP notebook 15-da00...
- 10/17/18--19:22: _AccelerometerSt.exe...
- 10/17/18--20:14: _BIOS Update fails
- 10/17/18--20:33: _software for HP Pro...
- 10/17/18--20:33: _Background or Wallp...
- 10/17/18--23:59: _some keyboard icons...
- 10/18/18--00:07: _About laptop
- 10/18/18--02:17: _Pinout for 93010AR0...
- 10/18/18--02:35: _file bios bin
- 10/18/18--03:41: _Care pack/warranty
- 10/18/18--04:01: _laptop keyboard not...
- 10/18/18--04:50: _HP change F5 Backli...
- 10/18/18--07:35: _Bios password forgot
- 10/18/18--08:56: _BIOS Update not com...
- 10/18/18--09:05: _HP Server DOES NOT ...
- 10/18/18--10:08: _Keyboard keys malfu...
- 10/17/18--04:50: Blue screen error
- 10/17/18--06:55: New laptop, battery running out fast, tried various techniques...
- 10/17/18--08:10: i need windows installation disc for windows 7
- 10/17/18--16:07: 100% disk despite Hard Drive & RAM replacement
- 10/17/18--17:35: HP notebook 15-da0014dx disc drive
- 10/17/18--19:22: AccelerometerSt.exe System Error
- 10/17/18--20:14: BIOS Update fails
- 10/17/18--20:33: software for HP ProDesk 400 G5 MT
- 10/17/18--20:33: Background or Wallpaper
- 10/17/18--23:59: some keyboard icons not working
- 10/18/18--00:07: About laptop
- 10/18/18--02:17: Pinout for 93010AR00-289-G HP 630 webcam
- 10/18/18--02:35: file bios bin
- 10/18/18--03:41: Care pack/warranty
- 10/18/18--04:01: laptop keyboard not working properly
- 10/18/18--04:50: HP change F5 Backlight keybinding
- 10/18/18--07:35: Bios password forgot
- 10/18/18--08:56: BIOS Update not compatible?
- 10/18/18--09:05: HP Server DOES NOT recognize my HP 15 Notebook PC Product #.
- 10/18/18--10:08: Keyboard keys malfunctioning
Hello, i really need help with my HP laptop. It only works when it is plugged into the charger and when i press the power on button it comes up with a blue screen saying fat file error. It won't let me do anything apart from turn it off and on. I am not sure how i can fix this problem?
Just purchased this new laptop but the battery runs out after two hours when it's supposed to be more than 10. Even with the screen down and not active on the laptop the battery still goes down very fast.
I've done the test and the battery is fine, I've updated Bios driver as per other instructions on HP forums but all that has done is remove my PIN from the main screen and now I can only get into my laptop with a password, which is really annoying because my PIN was only 4 digits as opposed to a full password.
Besides returning it to the shop, I don't know what to do, and I'm annoyed I even have to do this in the first place as the laptop should be working properly when I buy it.
Hope someone can help.
windows failed to start missing please install windows installation disc not computer wise can someone help me thank yoyu
Laptop shoots up to 100% disk usage despite all programs being on 0.1% or less
Sent for repair 4 TIMES!
1st time - Hard Drive replaced
2nd time - Operating System updated
3rd time - Drivers updated
4th time - RAM replaced
I have done many checks as I work in IT
Hard drive checks
disabled superfetch and windows search
Changed MSISupported key to 0
disabled prgrams on startup
Can my laptop run blue-ray disc on the built in disc drive?
Getting the AccelerometerSt.exe system error, i see it has to deal with HP 3d driveguard. but the link to resolve the issue does not work. Is there another way to fix it?
My laptop requries an update to BOIS, and every time I try and update BIOS I get to the point where the computer restarts and once it has restarted it says the BIOS update failed because it could not open the package. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello! Why are there no Windows 7x64 drivers for HP ProDesk 400 G5 MT. Can you help with this question? I really do not want to put Windows 10. Write driver if there is such opportunity please! Windows 7 put by integrating USB 3.0 drivers into the OS distribution. Thanks for understanding!
Does anyone have the default wallpaper for the HP 15-f222wm Notebook PC like whenever you turn it on for the first time right out of the box it has that background on windows 10 does anyone have it?
Hello everyone, i have some odd troubles with my laptop. I guess that since the last updates some of my icons are not working sufficiently. The shortcuts affected are: brightness adaptation, and turning on/off the microphone. all other icons are still working! Can someone help me? (A reply in dutch would be perfect as well)
Sir I want to buy a laptop for programming as I am a C.S.E. student so please tell about this product which I have specified .
Is it a right product for programming or not..
I want to buy:-
HP 15q by002ax (2TZ85PA) (A9/4GB/1TB/Win 10/2GB GFX) Laptop
I am trying to find a laptop webcam on ebay that I could use for CCTV purposes. I stumbled across this particular one (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HP-630-Laptop-Webcam-93010AR00-289-G/273502450130?epid=1734196174&hash=item3fae0431d2:g:uIkAAOSwAO9ZVT3g:rk:13:pf:0) but I'm not sure what the pinout of the connector is as there is no cable included and I don't really want to have to figure it out myself! I think I might have found the one attached but if someone knows then that would be great!
Please help, I need the Bios Bin File W0H72PA, because my laptop is alive but does not display images, thank you ???
Hi i don't know if this is the right place to ask this but i am selling my laptop and it still has about 4 months of the extended warranty on it. Can this be cancelled as i don't want any personal information being transferred over to the new owner though HP assistant.
Helo the community kindly i need yours support and help.i have a problem with my laptop when i press "u" it type "hu" and when i press" h"it type" hu", and when if press E it open the "window "projecting to this pc"
Hello, i was wondering if it is possible to change the F5 button keybinding to turn on the backlight. I would rather have it on a different one.
Is this possible?
Enter unlock password(key:2016246233)
Please help, can't boot either
My laptop overheats when its on charge so i looked into the problem and found out i must update BIOS. I found two updates. The first update went smoothly and was successful but the second update told me my device isnt compatible even though i downloaded it from the laptop's page by entering the serial number.
first update : F.04 Rev.A
second update : F.05 Rev.A
This is a WEIRD situation.
Need to download and re-install the AMD Graphics software in the NICE HP 15 Series Notebook PC.
Went to HP's site.
Entered the Serial Number.
Site required that I enter the PRODUCT NUMBER.
Site didn't accept it.
Repeated several times with different browsers.
I have HP Notebook and the keyboard keys are malfunctioning. That is if I press shift+2 it types as " instead of @ and some other keys also are like this. So how can this be fixed.