Articles on this Page
- 10/18/18--10:41: _my hp 15-ay124ne
- 10/18/18--14:48: _windows 10 won't up...
- 10/17/18--13:26: _VMware
- 10/18/18--16:59: _admin password powe...
- 09/09/18--05:09: _Problem signing in
- 08/30/18--11:14: _HP Support Assistant
- 10/18/18--22:24: _bluetooth range pro...
- 10/18/18--22:36: _HP 3D DriveGuard no...
- 10/19/18--01:16: _some keys are not w...
- 10/19/18--01:55: _HP support website ...
- 10/19/18--06:03: _Re: 502 Bad Gateway
- 10/19/18--07:02: _Laptop will not update
- 10/19/18--08:28: _Switchable drivers ...
- 10/19/18--09:02: _Can I have a backli...
- 10/19/18--09:04: _my laptopdoes not s...
- 10/19/18--12:03: _Drivers and Softwar...
- 10/19/18--13:55: _Having start up set...
- 10/19/18--14:07: _New Laptop:After in...
- 10/19/18--16:28: _Setup displays blan...
- 10/19/18--19:03: _fingerprint login d...
- 10/18/18--10:41: my hp 15-ay124ne
- 10/18/18--14:48: windows 10 won't update
- 10/17/18--13:26: VMware
- 10/18/18--16:59: admin password power on password
- 09/09/18--05:09: Problem signing in
- 08/30/18--11:14: HP Support Assistant
- 10/18/18--22:24: bluetooth range problem
- 10/18/18--22:36: HP 3D DriveGuard not installing
- 10/19/18--01:16: some keys are not working
- 10/19/18--01:55: HP support website down?
- 10/19/18--06:03: Re: 502 Bad Gateway
- 10/19/18--07:02: Laptop will not update
- 10/19/18--08:28: Switchable drivers and atikmdag
- 10/19/18--09:04: my laptopdoes not sleep correctly
- 10/19/18--12:03: Drivers and Software site down
- 10/19/18--13:55: Having start up setting issues
- 10/19/18--19:03: fingerprint login driver not working with windows 10 64 bits
i installed windows 7 64 bit on my hp notebook
1- i am looking for its drivers but i cannot find it by the serial no as attached no 1
2- i signup account and add my hp to my dashboard as attached no 2
3- when i click on "SOFTWARE AND DRIIVERS", i have error as attached no 3
4- i tried to installed drivers by hp assisiant application but also not find the drivers
5- 3 days i tried all ways to finish it to work correctly but without avail
why you make this product if i cannot find it by SN on your website??
i need the solution ASAP because i cannot install the correct drivers on it
i am waiting your reply, else i will break the device on the street
I am starting a Linux class and the teacher provided download links for VMware and Fedora. When I made a new virtual machine I get two errors and it doesn't work. I have an Envy 360 and it is 64bit. Hoping someone can help.
I'm having the same issue. I have a Compaq presario cq57. I
My disable code is 73590192. Please help!
It's been a good morning being here. I won't go into details because it wasn' pretty. There was a hard problem using reCaptcha. I don't think I am the only user. If you are a user with a problem PLEASE give your details. I have a condition called diabetic retinopathy. Those pics are hard to see the cars, buses, traffic signs, et al. I understand why sites need this program. It's just that trying to find what is being asked, besides wearing progressive lenses I have to use a 5" magnifying glass. Well, I've typed my concern.
Use HP Support Assistant all the time on my laptop and my wifes HP255 G3 Notebook PC Noticed that under One Click Fixes my wifes laptop has an option "Performance Tune up". However, that option doesn't seem to be available when I open Support Assistant on my laptop.
Have I got a setting wrong or does it all depend on the laptop itself
I bought my hp spectre 360 at 2015, eversince I bought it home I realized the bluetooth range of the laptop was very small. Whenever I want to play music on a bluetooth speaker, the laptop and the speaker have to be put side by side in order to connect. I tried with different speakers and received the same result as well. I also tried to connect my phone bluetooth with the speakers and all of them worked perfectly. Does anybody have the same problem like me? and how do I solve the problem.
Hi, I just installed Windows 7 X64 on my HP Pavilion 17-G133CY because Windows 10 was causing some problems and i was about ready to reinstall. Well fast forward to now I have almost all drivers installed except one. That driver is the HP 3D DriveGuard and I know i have an SSD but i still want it installed to have ALL drivers installed. The hardware ID for it is ACPI/HPQ6007 and I found this link but the link for the driver/application is dead and I can't seem to download it. I need some help finding a driver that will work and complete my drivers.
When my laptop first boots up after being asleep or shut down, some of the keys don't work for a while. I asked a techie friend to have a look. He said all the keys are working fine and he thought it was a software problem. Please can you help?
All attempts too access any page on HP support gets a "bad" message. This is on my PC as well as my clients.
When will this be fixed (again!(?
Hp support and driver downloads is down. I need ethernet driver for workstation from this morning but every time the web site is unaccessible.
HP laptop seems to freeze or get stuck while trying to update it?? Its been at 99% since lastnight while attempting to do the windows 10 update.. Any suggestions I would appreciate.
I have a pavilion dm4 with a I5 and AMD HD 6470M, its being hard to find the proper drivers for it and to install them without getting Atikmdag.sys BSoD, i tried everything. Before this problems I was using the pc perfectly, with switchable drivers, and now I cant install the same driver combination, please help!!!!
I bought an HP pavilion 360 about two years ago. At the time there was an option to get a backlit keyboard but I could not afford the extra cost of it. Can I buy a backlit keyboard for it and have it put in, since there was an option for me to get one in the first place? Where would I get one?
my hp pavilion 15 notbook pc does not sleep correctly and my power stay light and wifi button light on orange my operating system is windows 10
So i need to sysprep a new image that needs to out by EOD. I have not been able to download HP software all day so far. Is there a mirror website where I can find the software/drivers for this laptop?
I have a start up issue, I just got a new laptop threw MDG computer/electronic store and I just got it in today and the laptop turns on and works and when I go threw all the settings and I have skip some settings that aren't important and then when it gets to the part when cortona asks you if you want to set up one drive for storage and I skip that part after that the next screen does a solid white screen there isn't anything that I can click except to hit the back arrow to go back but can't continue threw the settings. I think I got a faulty laptop but it works and everything I just can't finish the set up settings.
My problem is: I just bought a new computer (2 days ago) - HP Pavilion 15-cs0013np - and it was running really great until i oppened the HP Support assistant and installed all the recommendations of the updates for the computer.
When I installed them i start getting a problem: my wifi connection keeps disconnecting!
I just now reset to factory settings and it's working perfectly again.
My questions are: 1. do I have to mandatorily install those updates for the pc to run fine?
2. Will I have any problem in the future? Cause I mean I just bought a new computer and it's already showing some problems
3. Is it a problem of the update itself (the version of the update is malfunctioning in all computers) or is it because the computer can't keep up with the updates (is not "powerful" enough)?
Thank you so much!
I received a new HP Spectre x360 - 13-ae052nr today and was going through setup just fine and it was able to connect to my wifi network and setup connection with my phone. Next it asked me if I wanted files backed up to one drive and I selected next and got a completely white screen and nothing seems to move it forward. I could go back and it would reask me the same question about backup but selecting next just takes me to the same white screen. HP support has been down for hours (is this typical). I've had a HP Envy desktop for many years without problem but this is not a very encouraging start to using their laptops or their support system.
Finger print driver from hp assistant not working for log-in option through finger print, it was working quite good with windows 8.1 64 bits but not setting up with windows 10, 64 bits