Articles on this Page
- 11/05/18--13:31: _Re: remove bios pas...
- 11/05/18--15:39: _White screen
- 11/05/18--15:53: _Updating bios
- 11/05/18--21:04: _When I’m using my l...
- 11/05/18--23:16: _HP Pavilion 15: que...
- 11/06/18--00:40: _What is toll free h...
- 11/06/18--00:51: _warranty
- 11/06/18--02:49: _Battery Draining Issue
- 11/06/18--03:24: _bios password
- 11/06/18--05:53: _ProBook 4730s: virt...
- 11/06/18--08:47: _earlier driver for ...
- 11/06/18--09:28: _MX150 throttling at...
- 11/06/18--09:33: _Link details of dri...
- 11/06/18--13:37: _How to disable the ...
- 11/06/18--14:59: _Accidentally delete...
- 11/06/18--19:54: _undervolting my laptop
- 11/06/18--20:18: _My HP Pavilion 15-n...
- 11/07/18--00:25: _Drivers help
- 11/07/18--01:18: _3D video Controller...
- 11/07/18--01:41: _Windows 10 Activation
- 11/05/18--13:31: Re: remove bios password
- 11/05/18--15:39: White screen
- 11/05/18--15:53: Updating bios
- 11/05/18--23:16: HP Pavilion 15: question - software and display
- 11/06/18--00:40: What is toll free hp service center phone number in India ( Mumbai )
- 11/06/18--00:51: warranty
- 11/06/18--02:49: Battery Draining Issue
- 11/06/18--03:24: bios password
- 11/06/18--05:53: ProBook 4730s: virtualization problem
- 11/06/18--09:28: MX150 throttling at 62 degrees celcius on HP Envy 13-ah0501sa
- 11/06/18--09:33: Link details of drivers download
- 11/06/18--13:37: How to disable the Bang & Olufsen 'Optimize Microphone Pick up'?
- 11/06/18--14:59: Accidentally deleted HP Tools items in E: folder
- 11/06/18--19:54: undervolting my laptop
- 11/07/18--00:25: Drivers help
- 11/07/18--01:18: 3D video Controller Drivers
- 11/07/18--01:41: Windows 10 Activation
this is my system disabled code 70561941. Thanks
My hp windows 10 has a white screen i first i restored windows 10 and right after the screen became black i fixed the black screen now its a white screen what do i do
Been through this before and need info I can keep. I see a bios update SP for this machine, but can't get the SP to see the bios file. What am I doing wrong.
When I’m using my computer it doesn’t charger but when I’m not using it charges
the next question. Instead of the pre-installed operating system (Windows 8 x64), I installed Windows 7 x64 Professional (license), I found the driver on the manufacturer’s official website. All the equipment was installed perfectly, but there were two unsolved problems:
1. The display does not display strips of brightness / sound controls when using the function keys - it is not convenient to use a laptop. I think you need some additional software from the manufacturer - what kind of question?
2. I could not find the color profile of the display for this model, the colors are too saturated, my eyes get tired, we need a display gauge - how to do it?
Thanks for answers)))
PLEASE GIVE ME HP SERVICE CENTER TOLL FREE NO. OF INDIA ( MUMBAI LOCATION)
When notebook opened first time, it strat showing warranty already activated one month back. How it is possible? As warranty can be activated only when first time laptop linked with the hp site or as per invoice date, whichever earlier. Further, warranty activation date is after the date of import to my country i.e. it is also not an manufacturing date.
Dear Customer Service,
My laptop HP Notebook bw531au was bought on 2 November 2018. Recently I found my laptop battery Draining Fast which seems like unreasonable, Once laptop fully changed when I unplug the charger after 6 to 8 hour my battery capacity from 100% drop to 84% while it was off during that moment.
That was the reason I suspect my battery may have problems, therefore could you please help to advice whether it is a defect battery?
Looking forward to your favorable reply soon.
Sorry for my english in advance.
I have password in bios, I search in internet and I found a solution, they told if I contact with hp support, they can send me a file smc.bin to unlook bios, first I have to send UUID identification, I have UUID ready to be send.
Hello, i have a problem with notebook hp probook 4730s
Can't start virtual machine in VMWare and VirtualBox.
I switched on virtualization setting in bios, but seems that this not start virtualization in windows. Can it be because of this notebook model not support that OS? can i fix this with some of driver version or with some other actions?
A few weeks earlier i rreceived an update throu HP support asst for my SYNAPTICS FINGERPRINT SENSOR DRIVER
This was 184.108.40.2063 - SP91723. I instaklled this
Today i received another one with the version number 220.127.116.113 - SP86734
Should i install this
Got the laptop yesterday and was just testing out a few games and noticed it was a bit laggy. Had a look around and seen that the gpu is throttling way down as sson as it hits 62 degrees. this is way too low of a temp limit. 75 or 80 i personally think is a better limit. Any chance i can change this limit myself or do i have to wait for a bios update from HP?
I have read in another post about a bios update on another model that increased the temperature limit to 72 degrees. still a bit low but better than 62. Any chance an update can be pushed out for the HP Envy 13-ah0501sa as performance loss is definitely noticable and the laptop is very capable of much more.
Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks.
Share the link of drivers download.I unable to search or download the drivers.
I can live with the Bang & Olufsen driver and even the application. However the floating microphone toolbar that appears just above or ontop of any VOIP application is annoyingly bad design and embarasing on customer demos. How can this be disabled? If not, can I disable the application entirely but leave the driver? When I attempted to uninstall the software it launced the driver removal tool.
Hello , I need help as I have accidentally deleted the items that was in the HP_Tools E: drive folder. It is now currently empty and named just E: drive. Was the BIOS in the folder? I have quite an old laptop, bought it in 2011. Anyway, is there any way to recover these files? I looked at the downloads page for my product and I downloaded two HPSupportSolutions Framework 12 files but thus far nothing. I am not sure where the BIOS is. Please help!
Sorry, how can I go to Advanced power options? and do this -> "Maximum processor state is currently set to 100%. Try reducing it to say 90%". I have a Pavilion 15-cx0001 and it gets so hot when is charging or running some games. the core's temperature rise to 95° degrees. so if you can help me I'll thank you so much. excuse my english
Lately since a week, my laptop started behaving weird. I was on a website and suddenly it started scrolling down. After few restarts its still the same. Also on any window, it dows the same. Sometimes it works fine, but sometimes it keeps doing the same thing. Kindly suggest what is the best way to fix this issue.
I bought a new laptop and upgraded it from microsoft to windows 10 pro.
When i bought it it did not have any drivers so i downloaded some drivers but i still cannot find the graphic drivers for it. When I downloaded some drivers it says that the system is not compatible.
It had a microsoft basic display driver in it preloaded. I have a intel hd graphics 620 but i cant install drivers.
Here is the driver id
Actually I have installed the new windows 7 32 bit but I could not find some drivers from official website. Please help me out! Most important one is 3D video Controllers.
The brightness control keys (f2 & f3) on my pavillion stopped working all of a sudden.
I hope someone can point me in the right direction to solve this issue, I'm getting terrible eye strain from the screen.
I purchased a Spectre Pro x360 through my son's school. He has since left school and we have reset the computer to Factory settings., Now it will not let me activate Windows 10 as it is not connected to the school network. I have contacted the school and they can not help me. They won't/can't give me a Product Key. Microsoft told me to contact HP or pay $235 for a new version of Windows. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks