Articles on this Page
- 11/07/18--03:11: _windows 10 pro prod...
- 11/07/18--05:45: _HP 15-db0011dx will...
- 11/07/18--09:06: _How to show support...
- 11/07/18--09:47: _Storage upgrade on ...
- 11/07/18--12:44: _Keyboard
- 11/07/18--15:45: _Lost Wallpaper HP O...
- 11/07/18--19:39: _HP tilt pen creatin...
- 11/07/18--19:43: _error message
- 11/07/18--22:12: _my laptop is starti...
- 11/07/18--22:21: _Can't find SP82228 ...
- 11/07/18--22:35: _To setup fingerprin...
- 11/08/18--03:39: _if i tried to insta...
- 11/08/18--04:41: _How to open and vie...
- 11/08/18--08:04: _100% disk usage. No...
- 11/08/18--10:58: _dvdrw not responding
- 11/08/18--12:15: _Enter Administrator...
- 11/08/18--12:20: _Entered wrong email...
- 11/09/18--01:32: _There are several G...
- 11/09/18--06:44: _Update Automation
- 11/09/18--11:10: _cannot uninstall go...
- 11/07/18--03:11: windows 10 pro product key
- 11/07/18--05:45: HP 15-db0011dx will not allow me to install PDANET onto it.
- 11/07/18--09:06: How to show support information on system properties?
- 11/07/18--12:44: Keyboard
- 11/07/18--15:45: Lost Wallpaper HP OMEN 15-ce019dx
- 11/07/18--19:39: HP tilt pen creating weird lines when drawing
- 11/07/18--19:43: error message
- 11/07/18--22:12: my laptop is starting up the apps very very slow
- 11/07/18--22:21: Can't find SP82228 to install HP 3D Driveguard!
- 11/07/18--22:35: To setup fingerprint sensor
- 11/08/18--03:39: if i tried to install micrsoft office on my HP Pc window 10 64 bit
- 11/08/18--04:41: How to open and view xmp files
- 11/08/18--08:04: 100% disk usage. Nothing works!!
- 11/08/18--10:58: dvdrw not responding
- 11/08/18--12:15: Enter Administrator Password or Power on Password
- 11/08/18--12:20: Entered wrong email when ordering laptop.
- 11/09/18--06:44: Update Automation
- 11/09/18--11:10: cannot uninstall google chrome
My product id is 00331-10000-00001-AA593 but i need the product key.
HP 15-db0011dx will not allow me to install PDANET onto it. I can load this software onto other computers with Windows 10 on it with no problems, but this new laptop blocks the install saying the app is not compatible with the computer.
How to show support information on system properties?
I have HP 250 G5 Notebook Laptop with Core i3 CPU @ 2.00 GHz and 4.00 GB installed Ram.
Can I change and upgrade harddrive to 480GB or even 960GB SSD and also add / upgrade to 8GB DDR3 memory.
Kind regard and thank you in advanve
My laptops connected keyboard wont work for some reason if someone could respond that would be great
I bought this notebook, formatted it and forgot to save the original wallpaper.
I've already looked, and it's not this wallpaper:
The current and official, has the same positioning and logo of the image above, but it has no such salient lines, and the logo is a little blurry is not so clean.
Does anyone have?
PS: I had done a print before formatting, you can not see it completely, but there's a hint as it was before.
Hey i too have that same problem and i am using active stylus. I've wasted so much time but i couldn't find a solution and hp support cannot understand this and still thinks this as a simple issue, many are facing the same issue. Quality assurance on hp spectre series sucks despite of such a high price tag.
Critical service failed
i tried removing the temp files i tried cleaning up the disk i even tried to disable a lot of starting up apps but still very slow
After updating to Windows 10 a couple years back, HP 3D Driveguard was removed from my pc. I only just now decided to see if a newer version was available, and most posts I saw on these support forums said the latest version of the driver and software was SP82228 (including the official site describing the issue after updating to Windows 10). The only problem is that the .exe file doesn't exist online, even though the .html file and .cva file do. Where can I find the .exe file so I can update my driver and get the software back?
I have already installed 'Validity sensor driver' that is required. Also I have installed 'Client Security Manager Software' but It is not showing me the option of 'Biometric Device' under 'Device Manager'. Please help me to setup my fingerprint sensor.
hello community i bought my HP pc in Turkish language and i have to format it in other to change it to English after i did that when i want to install microsoft office 2011 on it it keep saying this ' there are no products affeced by this packaged insalled on this system' please how can i solve this i run window 10 64 bit operating system.
I am trying to open and view XMP files. What app do I need and how do I get that app?
Since I bought my laptop I had problems with high disk usage which makes the computer go very slow. I tried everything and did not work. Even formatting the computer
The best I managed is after installing a windows that is independent from HP. But now i am back to the problem after installing some things fro HP so that my drivers get up to date.
Does anyone have an idea of what can I do?
my DVD has stopped responding after the recent windows 10 update, it shows on the computer and says its working properly but if I try to eject it says an error has occurred. if I open it manually and insert a disc it doesn't try to read it, basically, it's dead. I have tried all the usual advice of uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing works
Hello community, I'm an IT Technology Specialist and have been working on computers for about 10 years now and on my off time I fix personal machines for people as well. Well today I receieved a laptop from a coworker who has a HP Stream 14 and she wanted me to look at it because it was slow and she hadn't boot it up in over 6 months. Well when I booted the machine it gave me a message I have never seen before, "Enter Administrator Password or Power On Password". Well after doing some research on google I found out after entering the code in 3 times you are provided a message and code with "System Disabled" and of course the code which is [ i 92616666]. Can anyone assist me in getting into this machine so I can help her before the holidays arrive. Any help would be apppreciated and thank you in advance.
I ordered a spectre x360 15t yesterday and realized i entered the wrong email address. Is there a way to correct it to the right email address since I havent recieved any information about confirmation or order details and that would be helpful if i did.
On the support page for my laptop, I see 3 graphic drivers for my Vega mobile. One for 1703 Windows (23.20.828.2048), one for 1709/1803 (23.20.808.5888) and one for 1803 (23.20.826.1792).
Although the 1703 one seems newest, I have used the 1803 one because of my Windows version. Now, I switched to 1809 version, and the HP Support Assistant app is suggesting me to donwload the 1703 version.
What should I do?
I am trying to setup automated HP updates on my company laptops.
How do I do this so I do not have to depend upon the user?
New computer and lovin it. Im familiar with control panel and uninstall programs However google chrome will NOT uninstall no matter how many times I try. keeps asking me to close google and i have, even deleted shortcut icons from desktop. driving me nuts any help appreciated.