Articles on this Page
- 11/15/18--18:49: _Probook x360 11 to...
- 11/15/18--21:33: _If I will buy this ...
- 11/16/18--04:44: _My Laptop is very slow
- 11/16/18--06:47: _how do I un-sync my...
- 11/16/18--10:44: _Re: Driver Windows ...
- 11/16/18--12:49: _Transfering photos ...
- 11/16/18--15:27: _not receiving email...
- 11/16/18--17:49: _My system will not ...
- 11/16/18--18:21: _I have a HP envy 36...
- 11/16/18--18:47: _Realtek PCIE CardRe...
- 11/16/18--18:48: _Please help with sc...
- 11/16/18--19:24: _Can't find the righ...
- 11/16/18--19:28: _c drive has system ...
- 11/16/18--21:17: _How to optimize hea...
- 11/17/18--02:06: _Cannot update BIOS ...
- 11/17/18--06:03: _Hi, do antivirus so...
- 11/17/18--06:24: _System Board (00A) ...
- 11/17/18--08:32: _HP ENVY - 17-n005ur...
- 11/17/18--09:12: _does hp probook 450...
- 11/17/18--09:21: _Richiesta informazi...
- 11/15/18--18:49: Probook x360 11 touchpad not working
- 11/16/18--04:44: My Laptop is very slow
- 11/16/18--06:47: how do I un-sync my think-pad from my HP laptop
- 11/16/18--10:44: Re: Driver Windows 7 64bit for HP Pavilion 15-b131el Sleekbook
- 11/16/18--12:49: Transfering photos from computer to sdcard
- 11/16/18--15:27: not receiving email on laptop
- 11/16/18--17:49: My system will not start.
- 11/16/18--18:47: Realtek PCIE CardReader has error
- 11/16/18--18:48: Please help with screen brightness
- 11/16/18--19:24: Can't find the right driver. Help me pls
- 11/16/18--21:17: How to optimize heat issues while gaming.
- 11/17/18--02:06: Cannot update BIOS - incompatible with the system
- 11/17/18--06:24: System Board (00A) - System Board CT Number (Missing or Invalid)
- 11/17/18--08:32: HP ENVY - 17-n005ur driver installation
- 11/17/18--09:12: does hp probook 450 g5 have a keyboard backlit
- 11/17/18--09:21: Richiesta informazioni pc con schermo nero
Last night, I spilled popcorn butter on the keyboard of my laptop. I wiped it up and for a while, the touchpad/clickpad was working fine, but now it will not work. I am currently using a wireless mouse instead of the touchpad. Is there anyway I can clean or fix it?
If I will buy this latop in America and use inEurope everything will be good? I meen, we in Europe have other snuff. I know some people how bought laptops in America and used them in Europe and didn’t work.
My device is working very slow and it is taking so much time for opening any applications.
is it possible to un-sync my notepad from my HP laptop?
I have a laptop:
HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b001sqk you
I require windows 7 drivers for it. The HP website only offers drivers for win 8
Do you have any suggestions?
I am trying to transfer pictures from my laptop computer to my mini sd card and am having problems doing so without having to do this one by one, please help me figure out how I would do this with selecting multiple photos at one time.
Cannot receive emails how do I correct this error
i have 2 hp laptops
I just got a power cord to see if a gifted laptop works. I powered it on but it won't start up completely. Will let me go to start up menu but won't start up
Everytime I turn on my Hp x360 laptop on it freezes within minutes and it doesnt let me browse anywhere. I have to let the battery die in order to charge it again and turn it on, but it freezes everytime.
I ran a troubleshooter as my notebook was not sending via WiFi my print jobs and it kept going offline. Message from troubleshooter says my "Realtek PCIE CardReader has error." Also, setup blocked by group policy. Do I need to uninstall or what needs to be done. I am not at all educated on tech. Thank you.
Hello Community! I have been performing internet searches on this issue for weeks and I cannot seem to figure it out.
I recently ran into a software issue where my computer didn't boot so I reset it in a way which kept my files but uninstalled a lot of my programs and a lot of my drivers and custom stuff. I have, since then, installed many of the drivers back. I cannot however get my screen to change brightness. When I go to the display section, I do not see a brightness bar anymore. When I press the battery icon in the tray to bring up the menu to change brightness quickly in 25% incriments, as before, it is greyed out. I have tried searching for "display brightness driver" and stuff like that but haven't gotten anything. Can someone help?
I have bought this PC: https://www8.hp.com/emea_africa/en/products/laptops/product-detail.html?oid=21858663#!tab=features , and I don't know how to find the right driver for my model, because there so many drivers and some of them are clearly for other models of the HP 250 G6, mine is (3QM21EA). Can someone help me tell me which drivers should I download.
There are 15 graphic drivers for my model and many of them are for AMD GPUs and my model doesn't have any AMD component.
Please help me, tell me which one is the right one for my model.
Thank you in advance.
Hi I know it now know it should be not protected but I protected it and can't remember how to turn protection off! Please can someone advise???
Hello, So my notebook's GPU is NVidia GeForce MX150. When I search for games benchmarks I find it around 30 FPS in heavy games. But when I try playing it the notebook gets hot and once it gets hot the FPS drops dramatically. I get that notebooks are not optimized for gaming and so it doesn't have the best airflow for heavy stuff like games. But I wanted to ask how to play games without the notebook getting hot. (It reaches 80 degrees Celsius when it starts dropping the FPS).
I am trying to update my 15-da0243ur BIOS from the current version of F.02 to the latest published F.11.
The update program was downloaded from the product support page https://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15-da0000-laptop-pc/20395828/model/23966099
The BIOS update file name is sp91952.exe, download link https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp91501-92000/sp91952.exe
First I have tried to run the update program inside Windows, but update option was grayed out saying that BIOS update is locked on the device.
I have copied BIOS file to USB device using the update program and invoked BIOS Hardware Diagnostics UEFI by pressing ESC and then F2 during boot.
I selected Firmware Management option and tried to update BIOS. The BIOS file was recognized and the update utility asked me to confirm, that I want to update from F.02 to F.11. Then update failed, saying the BIOS file provided was "not intended for this system".
BIOS filename is 08532.bin
Another strange thing is that on the product support page https://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-15-da0000-laptop-pc/20395828/model/23966099 the BIOS version published are F.01, F.04 and F.11, while my Notebook reports version F.02 installed.
Can somebody check, that the version of the BIOS published is indeed intended for my hardware?
My machine Product No. is 4RL09EA
Hi, do antivirus software really needed? If yes, can you recommend me the best free antivirus software available for download?
Hi. I have the following error at startup:-
The following product information programmed into the system board is missing or invalid.
System Board (00A) - System Board CT Number
As per other posts the battery doesn't charge when the laptop is on and therefore just drains. It does charge sometimes when the laptop is powered off. Performance is also slow.
I can see others have posted with the same error but cannot find a resolution. Is this just a BIOS issue with missing information? Or is there a fault with the battery?
Appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Hello dear! The drivers have not been updated for a very long time. Please tell me the latest drivers for my laptop and please link.Win 10 1809
1.what is the latest version of HP 3D DriveGard on my laptop model?????
2.Intel High-Definition (HD) graphics driver 184.108.40.20660? what is the latest version?????????
3.Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework ?what is the latest version??????????
does hp probook 450 g5 have a keyboard backlit of it have how can i light on the keyboard light ?
Ho un problema con il mio pc, l'ultima volta ho mandato due email poi l'ho spento correttamente, due gg dopo vado a prenderlo per riaccendere ma senza nessun riscontro la ventola gira, la spia della corrente si accende ma nulla più .. Lo schermo rimane nero perennemente. Ho bisogno di capire cosa è successo al mio pc tutto all'improvviso. Grazie mille e spero che qualcuno mi possa aiutare, sono veramente disperata.