Articles on this Page
- 11/20/18--23:56: _HP Client security ...
- 11/21/18--02:52: _i can`t update my o...
- 11/21/18--03:36: _How to disable Hype...
- 11/21/18--05:51: _Nice App comes with...
- 11/21/18--08:13: _Thunderbolt 3 new d...
- 11/21/18--08:58: _Start takes place r...
- 11/21/18--09:41: _After keyboard chan...
- 11/21/18--11:00: _HOW TO USE/INSTALL ...
- 11/21/18--15:20: _My pavilion laptop ...
- 11/21/18--23:36: _Flow: Error occured...
- 11/22/18--06:42: _International warra...
- 11/22/18--07:23: _Omen4 15 windows10...
- 11/22/18--10:21: _I got my extended w...
- 11/22/18--10:33: _Bang and Olufsen ap...
- 11/22/18--10:48: _HP pavilion won't l...
- 11/22/18--13:14: _Windows Hello isn't...
- 11/22/18--14:05: _Re: Hp Jumpstart Ap...
- 11/22/18--14:17: _Normal hotkeys - CT...
- 11/22/18--22:57: _Camera not working ...
- 11/22/18--23:20: _Uninstalled preinst...
- 11/20/18--23:56: HP Client security software is bloatware?
- 11/21/18--02:52: i can`t update my omen command center to use keyboard lighting
- 11/21/18--03:36: How to disable Hyper Scrolling feature on HP Bluetooth mouse?
- 11/21/18--05:51: Nice App comes with my Notebook
- 11/21/18--09:41: After keyboard change on my laptop it has started lagging alot
- 11/21/18--11:00: HOW TO USE/INSTALL OPTANE
- 11/21/18--15:20: My pavilion laptop stopped conecting to WiFi wirelessly
- 11/21/18--23:36: Flow: Error occured, Flow will now shutdown.
- 11/22/18--06:42: International warranty charges
- 11/22/18--07:23: Omen4 15 windows10 software problem
- 11/22/18--10:33: Bang and Olufsen app missing
- 11/22/18--10:48: HP pavilion won't let me log in after updating.
- 11/22/18--13:14: Windows Hello isn't on device
- 11/22/18--14:05: Re: Hp Jumpstart Apps not downloading
- 11/22/18--22:57: Camera not working after OS reinstallation
- 11/22/18--23:20: Uninstalled preinstalled software wanna get back
I tried to use the HP client security software and enrolled fingerprints several times and tried almost all other login methods.
But every time i started the notebook (or awoke it) i could only login with the full Windows 10 password.
All alternative options were gone. So no fingerprint, device login or pin-code login.
When i started the HP client security tool it mentioned "3 urgent messages" but there was no way to see what these messages were. It also made a difference if i started the tool as administrator, because then there was only 1 message. (but still no clue what the message was) .
I saw an exclamationmark at the fingerprint icon and it seemed it had lost my fingerprints once again.
I just deinstalled all HP garbage from my notebook. I think it is strange that such a big company as HP installs shareware-grade software on professional hardware.
i can`t update the omen command center to use lighting on my keyboards. it`s a problem because i don`t have windows license?
Is it possible? The mouse is very nice. I like the design but the scrolling is killing me. I often use it and when i want to scroll fast through some pages of a document or a website it suddenly races to end of it. It is really annoyiing and it makes the mouse almost unusable.
Product No. F1J39AV,
I formatted my notebook HD and I am missing that App changing my desktop background every day, the upper right corner background information, and Bing floated bar. please, how could i install them again?
My company just bought 5 new Thunderbolt 3 docks station with part number P5Q56AV#ABA. (Made in Mexico instead China)
When the dock is plugged on the laptop. We have an not installed network device in the Windows device manager.
The material ID is
After a few searches on the internet, it seems to be a Broadcom Network Device (NetXtreme BCM57786 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe).
Then I went to download the Broadcom Ethernet Controller Drivers (64 bit) (For external docks) on the HP website. (sp84642.exe)
Unfortunately, it doesn't work at all. The device ID seems to not be listed in the driver package.
Take note that the previous Thunderbolt 3 docks station, bought a few months ago, still work just perfectly.
Where can I find this driver and make the my new docks work as expected?
Some keys on my keyboard stopped working and I got my keyboard changed along woth the top cover however after that it works slowly , circle at the start swirls forever. I tried performing hardware tests which function well I even reset my pc and tried installing windows again however still the problem pertains Kindly suggest a solution.
Actually after getting top cover of my laptop changed it lags alot even the sounds lag . I have tried reinstalling the windows however it still is lagging. What might be the issue software related or hardware related. Kindly help.
Laptop is very slow and i understand the Optane 16 Gig feature can imporve the speed. how do i install or implement it on my laptop? thanks
Last night I couldn’t download a web page so I checked the internet conexión and it was off. I called my internet company but the said that there’s an issue about the WiFi settings, I can’t even find my own WiFi. Therefore I have no conexión to internet and hp ppl says they will charge me if they help me.
Just installed the latest updates via HP Support Assistant, after which I now getting the following error message appear every now and then:
Looking in the task manager you can see it is related to the audio software:
Was wondering if anybody else was having the same issue or if there was an update to resolve this ?
I am buying 15-cs0085cl model in black friday sales from costCo and I want to make warranty to international. Does any one have idea about the charges and procedure.
After opening the new machine, after the system is installed according to the steps, the software can be downloaded and installed normally. The software can be used normally for a period of time, but various error reports suddenly appear. After the restart, all the programs will not open, such as steam.Blizzard. Windows Auto OneDrive can't open either.
I had bought a new hp laptop a month ago and extends it warranty . according to its scheme i had to get mcafee antivirus key for 1 year which i not get yet. i got hp certificate mail but there is no mention of antivirus. please grant me antivirus key
I don't know what happened..When I tried to open the Bang and Olufsen audio app, I couldn't find it.
Maybe the app got uninstalled somehow.
All I remember is that I had to reset the audio settings once but I don't think that would effect the app.
How can i get back the app?
I just got this HP pavilion not too long ago, not even a month, last night it's scheduled an update that I had to do, so I let it update, after it got done updating it would not let me log in, telling me that my password is incorrect, and even when I hit the "forgot password," it tells me that it is an admin problem and that I should contact them,this is the newest HP pavilion, with 8th generation Intel core i7, and b&o speakers. I really need help with this because this is a new computer and I also have important things on there. Thank you very much for who can help me.
I've tried to use Windows Hello to use my fingerprint scanner on my Laptop HP Probook 450 G1 (S/N: [edit)
"Windows isn't available on this device".
- Tried to install first gpedit.msc to enable fingerprint option, I couldn't install, I've google it, did everything what are possible
- I've watched some videos on youtube, didn't helped me
- I have the latest updated version of windows 10 home 64 bit ( up to date ! )
- All drivers are up to date on the laptop
- Bios the latest version
I will attached some screenshoots
Could you help me somehow to activate the fingerprint ?
Thank you in advance
My operating system is windows 10 and product number is 4wj60ua#ABA. Unable to load HP Jumpstart apps. Please help
I understand that this is "HP designed" but it is crazy compared to the normal use in all applications, e.g. excel, word a.s.o.
I want to use the Fn key when I shall use a FUNCTION, (like increasing sound, brighthness controls a.s.o) NOT when I'm using normal Windows hotkeys. How can I change this to the opposite. Fn+Shift key don't work - I have seen some tips of that, but don't work on my installation.
Yes, I have donloaded and run the CASL setup ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/softpaq/CASLSetup.exe
None of the tips so far seen works.
Why this "abnormal" way to design the keyboard functions? Never met before I bought this HP laptop. Please help.
My computer crashed yesterday and i did a clean Windows 10 installation using microsoft windows 10 iso installation app from microsoft website. After that i reinstalled HP support assistant and reinstalled all the drivers that it asked me to install. But now i realise that my camera just starts up for 1-2 sec and shuts down. As a result of which i cant even login to windows using face unlock nor can i use skype and FB messenger or any video software. The camera starts for 1-2 sec and shuts down.
I had got Cyberlink power director and after somtisom I uninstalled it now can I get back ?