Articles on this Page
- 11/26/18--13:13: _Digital pen
- 11/26/18--13:54: _What is this refurb...
- 11/23/18--06:48: _HP Chromebook x 2 n...
- 11/26/18--16:07: _Cannot print emails
- 11/26/18--16:43: _Keyboard and touchp...
- 11/26/18--20:21: _HP Spectre x360 Bat...
- 11/26/18--21:34: _hp performance tune...
- 11/26/18--21:53: _Charging Issues
- 11/27/18--00:11: _I have forgotten my...
- 11/27/18--03:48: _Windows OS Serial K...
- 11/27/18--06:02: _Why my taskbar blin...
- 11/18/18--15:13: _Re: I haven't recei...
- 11/27/18--08:55: _Setup new laptop fr...
- 11/27/18--11:12: _windows 10 not opening
- 11/27/18--21:02: _Computer plugged in...
- 11/28/18--00:16: _HP Spectre x360 "pl...
- 11/28/18--06:31: _software & drivers
- 11/28/18--08:12: _HP ORBIT
- 11/28/18--09:39: _HP Beats turns off ...
- 11/28/18--10:29: _Touchpad not workin...
- 11/26/18--13:13: Digital pen
- 11/26/18--13:54: What is this refurbished all about?
- 11/23/18--06:48: HP Chromebook x 2 not recognizing the attached keyboard
- 11/26/18--16:07: Cannot print emails
- 11/26/18--16:43: Keyboard and touchpad not working after BIOS update
- 11/26/18--20:21: HP Spectre x360 Battery Drain Issue
- 11/26/18--21:34: hp performance tune up check taking long time
- 11/26/18--21:53: Charging Issues
- 11/27/18--00:11: I have forgotten my bios password please reset it
- 11/27/18--03:48: Windows OS Serial Key Lost For HP Pavillion dv6000
- 11/27/18--06:02: Why my taskbar blinks once everytime i open chrome browser ?
- 11/18/18--15:13: Re: I haven't received Intel Software Master Key for promotion
- 11/27/18--11:12: windows 10 not opening
- 11/28/18--00:16: HP Spectre x360 "plugged in, not charging" - SOLUTION
- 11/28/18--06:31: software & drivers
- 11/28/18--08:12: HP ORBIT
- 11/28/18--09:39: HP Beats turns off randomly
First of all, my English isn't good but I will try. ;) Sorry if I make mistakes...
I want to know which digital pen/stylus is compatible with my laptop ( a HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-ba0xx). It has to be a pen that can sense the difference in pressure I use on the touchscreen.
I find different versions online. For example, some sites say that the HP Pro Tablet 408 Active Pen is compatible but some say it is not. I would like to have a list of pens that I can use. :)
Can you help me?
My new Laptop does not have adequate insrtructions to get it started
Out of the box the x2 doesn't recognize the attached physical keyboard.
We can print word docs, etc but not emails. Our email is loaded onto our computer so we're not accessing it via a web browser BUT WE CAN PRINT emails from the web browser just not from the email account we have loaded onto the computer. We do not have an Office Suite so not sure if that is an issue. We can print emails from other laptops we have. We have an HP Photosmart 7520.
I have tried everything in this thread and still do not have a working keyboard or mouse
I have the same concern. My power plan is Balanced, but find I go quickly from 100% to now 70% in under 2 hours with the screen at its dimmest and performing functions such as web browsing and light use of Word.
Any others? Bought this PC because of its purported long batter life. I chatted with HP Support a few days ago who actually said that 5-6 hours is MAX, unless you are not using the computer! Really?
hp performance tune check up did not completed after 12 hours
So I'm driving through this thread with a PC that matches the same symptoms almost exactly. It will not charge when it is on, but will charge when it is off. I tried the other things at the top of the thread to no avail, but when I saw the bios update I thought that might make the most sense at a method to fix this problem. Well, it might have except the bios update will not apply if the PC doesn't think the AC power is applied. SO I am caught in a catch 22 situation. What I need to try to fix this PC is a copy of the latest BIOS update that doesn't require the PC to be connected to AC power. I realize that this is a dangerous thing to just put into the wild, so I respectifully request to be emailed a link for something that I might be able to use to fix this PC.
Product no 1PL59PA#ACJ
Serial no. CND71432BR
My laptop is HP Pavilion dv6000, purchased in USA, I came back to India, unfortunately my windows serial key at the back of my laptop is lost(worn out) due to usage, so I'm running this on another version of windows vista.
How can I know the serial key that would enable my laptop to be using original windows software that was pre-loaded at the time of purchase, instead of using the counterfeit version of vista.
Can HP team can restore my original windows product key, that was shipped at the time of purchase, if yes can I freely upgrade my OS to windows 10 version since my laptop was shipped with Genuine Product Key?
Please help me in solving this software issue so that I can get back my Genuine Windows Product Key and if possible upgrade to windows 10.
Why my taskbar blinks once everytime i open chrome browser ? but this was just happened for opening chrome only
I bought a 15-da0595sa from Currys and can not find a Master Key anywere?
Without paying for PC Mover or Zinstall. It can't be that hard!
On opening the laptop and after signing in we can not open or run any of the apps, for instance can't even open windows?
My HP laptop, which I received a little over a month ago, has stopped receiving power. Despite being plugged into a functioning outlet, the laptop does not even acknowledge that it is plugged in, and does not even display the common "Plugged in, not charging" error.
This Laptop does not have a removable battery, and I feel like now all I can do is watch its battery life slowly fade away until I am rendered unable to use it. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.
Edit: Tests have revealed that the AC power has been disabled, and it is incapable of detecting AC adapters. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would greatly appreciate it.
If you're getting the message "plugged in but not charging", NOTHING worked for me. I read through all forum posts, even the so called 'solutions' never worked. However, I did find one obscure post with only 2 likes, AND IT WORKED!
I want to help out and put the info back out there and hopefully it helps someone.
1) Switch off computer
2) Hold the power button for 60 secs (time it)
3) Switch on and plug in cable. DONE.
The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) this error is showing my device and showing unknown device.
please help me.
CANNOT OPEN ORBIT, RECENTLY INSTALLED GOOGLE
my HP Beats Special Edition Notebook laptop randomly turns off on me. I have tried to run several disagnostic tests but the computer shuts off during the tests. It does not matter if it is plugged in or not, it still turns off after about 5 minutes. I only have about enough time to sign in and let my setting load before it turns off again. Please help! I am a student and it’s is finals week, I need my computer Back ASAP!
Did you find the fix? I have the same problem. It is not in the device manager and after downloading the synaptics driver the the error message states the synatipcs driver is already installed and newer than the version ive downloaded from syanptics. I know the problem relates to the device manager not recognizing the touchpad. If I unplug the wired mouse it shows no mouse hardware exists. Let me know please.