Articles on this Page
- 12/15/18--14:35: _How to reinstall HP...
- 12/15/18--16:32: _"Allow the computer...
- 12/15/18--23:32: _DVD software missing
- 12/16/18--02:02: _Question
- 12/16/18--04:51: _how to reinstall ph...
- 12/16/18--06:23: _Trackpad not workin...
- 12/16/18--07:52: _Plugged in Not Char...
- 12/16/18--08:42: _Has anyone got any ...
- 12/16/18--09:02: _Problem with cd/dvd...
- 12/16/18--04:04: _Need the touchscree...
- 12/16/18--11:31: _Non existent serial...
- 12/16/18--12:04: _15-b157sr
- 12/16/18--13:28: _Startup message
- 12/16/18--19:03: _HP ENVY x360 CRASHES
- 12/17/18--01:09: _I need to get windo...
- 12/17/18--04:51: _HP 15-ay032ni bios...
- 12/17/18--06:15: _GPU On Fedora 29 an...
- 12/17/18--10:55: _How do I set up my ...
- 12/17/18--11:19: _Right click menu co...
- 12/17/18--11:22: _OMEN command cente...
- 12/15/18--14:35: How to reinstall HP Command Centre (UK)
- 12/15/18--23:32: DVD software missing
- 12/16/18--02:02: Question
- 12/16/18--04:51: how to reinstall photoshop elements and premiere
- 12/16/18--06:23: Trackpad not working on HP Spectre x360
- 12/16/18--07:52: Plugged in Not Charging
- 12/16/18--09:02: Problem with cd/dvd disks
- 12/16/18--04:04: Need the touchscreen driver for an HP 360X (11-n084sa)
- 12/16/18--11:31: Non existent serial number, can't find device or drivers
- 12/16/18--12:04: 15-b157sr
- 12/16/18--13:28: Startup message
- 12/16/18--19:03: HP ENVY x360 CRASHES
- 12/17/18--01:09: I need to get windows 10 back
- 12/17/18--04:51: HP 15-ay032ni bios password
- 12/17/18--06:15: GPU On Fedora 29 and HP 250 G6
- 12/17/18--11:22: OMEN command center not working
I am trying reinstall HP Command Centre and I cannot find where to do it. I tried the microsoft store but the UK store does not appear to have it.
I need the following setting to be UnChecked in order for my TB3 dock to function properly:
in the power management tab (device manager --> TB controller --> properties):
"Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"
However, whenever I reboot my computer, the option is checked again automatically. How do I prevent this from happening everytime I reboot?
I ordered an external DVD burner and software.
Got the drive but no software.
Can I turn on the keyboard backlight on the HP Laptop 15-db0xxx???
I have a HP ENVY 15 Notebook PC and have performed a factory reset and removed all files and apps. Ive lost alot of softwares that originally came with the purchase of the laptop and have been able to reinstall some. But how do i go about reinstalling the photoshop elements and premiere that originally came with the laptop? I know i had it, and i didnt purchase or download it anywhere else. Anyone have any idea?
The track pad on my new hp spectre x360 is not working, but the USB mice is. I have tried installing all the synaptics drivers for my product from support.hp.com and still it doesnt work. I even tried the BIOS update as mentioned in one of the answers on the community.
I have been dealing with the "plugged in not charging issues for years. I have followed instructions to uninstall the driver and then reboot the laptop. This seems to work for just a few hours. I updated the bios and that has not solved the problem.
Hi I have 8h repair support but it seems imposible to either speak to them or even follow up arepair that has not fixed the problem. I once did it through ringing a sales number.
Hi, i put new empty or recored disk and my notebook ignore it. It doesn't matter it's dvd or cd disk. I deleted old cd/dvd rom driver and installed new one, but it's still don't work. Could u help me somehow? Here's some photos. Sorry for english skills :D Thanks
LIke a lot of people, I have an issue following an upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10.
The touchscreen has stopped working. The driver is not even appearing under Device Manager.
Its a 64 bit laptop. Can someone please send me a link to download the driver together with instructions.
Need drivers for win7 x64
Good day. Features of HP Pavilion 15-b157sr (Windows 10, 64bit) with the following problem: everything works fine, except that when coming out of sleep mode, or opening covers of any kind does not work keyboard and touchpad works perfectly with it with external keyboard and mouse everything works. The keyboard itself tossed-the effect is the same. Maybe someone came across, I would be grateful for help...
After startup and it go to my Desktop Screen, I get a message; "Problem with startup, C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll module could not be found" The computer seems to work properly, but that message keeps coming up. Please guide me to remove that message. BTW, this a new computer, only a week old. Thank you
Hello, I am new to the community and to forums so hello! Anyways, I've been experiencing problems with my HP Envy laptop. It has been crashing inconsistently. It would constantly freeze saying "Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" multiple times. It would be fine after I close the application but it would restart. This issue is pronounced whenever I would try to go to "Windows HD Color" and "Video Playback" settings. It would also freeze sometimes when I enable "Hardware Acceleration" on applications. I tried updating everything. Graphics drivers, chipset, BIOS, etc. I, as well, uninstall the graphics driver and reinstall it. It is still constantly freezing. This issue makes my laptop really unusable. If there is a different way to solve this problem then PLEASE share because I bought this laptop for academics and I really need it.
I have a brand-new hard-drive and my operating system isn't available anymore to me.
How can I recover my windows 10?
Can I get it back?
Thank you and have a nice day :)
Hello. I have forgotten my bios password on my hp it shows system disabled i51871605. is there anyone that can sugest how i solve this.
has anyone had any luck getting discrete GPU to work under Fedora 29? Or 28 for that matter.
I was even on Linux Mint and could not get it to work. Basically, fedora is using switcheroo to switch between integrated Intel graphics and discrete (in my case AMD Radeon) GPU. But whatever i do it fails.
For example, many people suggestt echo ON > /sys/kernel/debug/vaswitcheroo/switch && echo DIS > /sys/kernel/debug/vgaswitcheroo/switch
But doesn't work. And when i try that while lightdm is not running, seems to work but then my display crashes and i lose all picture.
Using lsmod will display that radeon and andgpu modules are loaded but for some reason doesn't work no matter what i try.
I'm writing here because many people have success in making this work but this seems like a specific manufacturer problem.
I've tried the power and display settings but apparently I'm doing something wrong. The laptop doesn't start up when I hit a key on my keyboard like my other laptop does! Thanks - kwg
My right click menu automatically pops up while I am in the middle of typing an email in Microsoft 365 emails.
I got my laptop yesterday, everything was going great, updated both the integrated and the GTX drivers, i was able to access the command center before i did the updates, but after i did them it now asks me to update my controllers and it gives me the option to go to windows update but i already have everything up to date. I need to access it beacuase i want to deactivate the leds on my keyboard.