Articles on this Page
- 01/02/19--22:58: _software or app cle...
- 01/02/19--21:53: _Re: is HP Workstati...
- 01/03/19--07:50: _Drivers for HP Pavi...
- 01/03/19--10:49: _Problem with backli...
- 01/02/19--21:49: _Re: is HP Workstati...
- 01/03/19--17:33: _Broken laptop scree...
- 01/03/19--21:01: _my laptop plugged i...
- 01/04/19--00:49: _Hp laptop w ith adm...
- 01/04/19--03:57: _How to check from w...
- 01/04/19--03:58: _Screenshot Saving Path
- 01/04/19--07:28: _Cannot create image...
- 01/04/19--09:36: _Display flicking/ B...
- 01/04/19--09:59: _windows couldnt sta...
- 01/04/19--18:05: _Spectre x360 15" wi...
- 01/04/19--20:39: _How to transfer dat...
- 01/05/19--00:54: _HP 3D DriveGuard no...
- 01/05/19--04:01: _Warranty transfer -...
- 01/05/19--06:01: _How to recover my M...
- 01/05/19--08:39: _Reinstall HP Orbit
- 01/05/19--09:09: _setting computer to...
- 01/02/19--22:58: software or app cleaner
- 01/02/19--21:53: Re: is HP Workstation xw6200 end of life.
- 01/03/19--07:50: Drivers for HP Pavilion
- 01/03/19--10:49: Problem with backlit keyboard
- 01/02/19--21:49: Re: is HP Workstation xw6200 end of life.
- 01/03/19--17:33: Broken laptop screen data transfer
- 01/03/19--21:01: my laptop plugged in but not charging after 82 percentage
- 01/04/19--00:49: Hp laptop w ith admin password locked
- 01/04/19--03:57: How to check from which country the laptop purchased from?
- 01/04/19--03:58: Screenshot Saving Path
- 01/04/19--07:28: Cannot create image on HP Zbook Studio G5
- 01/04/19--09:36: Display flicking/ Black screen
- 01/04/19--20:39: How to transfer data from win 7 pc to win 10 pc using ehternet cable
- 01/05/19--00:54: HP 3D DriveGuard not working after Windows 10 1809 update
- 01/05/19--04:01: Warranty transfer - HP Care Pack
- 01/05/19--06:01: How to recover my MS office to Original
- 01/05/19--08:39: Reinstall HP Orbit
- 01/05/19--09:09: setting computer to recieve scan from printer
is there an app or downloadable software for clean my pc from hp itself other than the hp support assistant normals
Can you tell me when will be the End of Life and End Of Service of below HP workstation will be there.
HP Workstation xw6200 S/N - 
I have installed Windows 10 Home operating system on my new HP Pavilion and drivers have been automatically installed as well. Anyways, 2 items in device manager show Unknown device notification (in Croatian Nepoznati uređaj). I'm from Croatia and a semi-expert Windows user but my last installment was for Windows 7, so I sense the lack of insight here for Win 10.
My question, regarding written above, is: should I go on HP support site and install drivers myself again? In that case, should I install them all, or just some of them (which ones)? The case is that I like to have insight into everything regarding the operating system and connected things...
I got some problems with my backlit keyboard. It seems like one half of the keyboard works perfectly fine, but the other half is dimmed or something like that. It still lightens up, but not as bright as the other half (see pictures keyboard). I was wondering if someone had this problem aswel and how they fixed it. I thought maybe it has to do something with the old BIOS version (see picture info, I hope it makes sense, since it is in Dutch).
Thanks for helping! (and maybe sorry for my Englisch)
Moved to Workstations
Thank you to all that read this post, I have a HP G60 235dx laptop with a busted/cracked screen.I want to transfer the files from it to my new HP laptop. when i first attempted to connect it through the Hdmi to the TV it went perfect no isuues but soon as the laptop died due to no power i can't get it to connect. Just the status of no signal. I've tried different TV's and the same outcome when connected to the HDMI no signal. Can anyone help me out with this issue im having? A workaround for me to be able pull the files from the busted cracked screen laptop.
hii i am using hp laptop for past 1 and half year .but past three days i am facing issue with battery performance.my laptop is normally fully charged in 2 to 3 hours.in the past three days my laptop is not fully charged .laptop is charged upto 82 % afterwards it wont be charged but plugged in also
I have forgotten the password for my laptop can anyone help. It has the code (93849264)
My friend gave me a new laptop and told me it's purchased from USA. and when I check in internet it seems it's purchased in Malaysia. May I know the produce details where it's purchased from?
and another problem is I could not see any drivers or supporting software download page. it says no drivers avilable
Product ID: 4HG14PA#UUF
If serial # need I'll post.
I used to be able to save screenshots in the "Screenshot" folder under Onedrive by simply pressing the Prt Sc button. But recently, after I pressed Prt Sc, the image is saved in paste board and I could only export them in Word by Ctrl V. Those new screenshots would not appear under the old folder I used to have. Does anyone know where to find this setting, or how to restore it back to the way it used to be?
I tried to create an image for the HP Zbook Studio G5 laptop. I used the following procedures below and still receive the error "Selected boot image did not authenticate." I have Clonezilla plugged into the USB drive, but cannot get to the point of entering the four digit pin number to reboot into the USB drive option.
- Launch the Bios Setup at computer start.
- « Clear Secure boot Keys » from the secure boot configuration menu.
- Set the « Configure Legacy Support and secure boot » option to "Legacy Support enabled and secure boot disabled ".
- Save this new configuration and power off the laptop.
- Hit F9, Launch again the Bios Setup at computer start.
- loads directly into the error screen
- "Selected boot image did not authenticate."
Helo hp community my laptop is flicking/black screen on connecting mouse, pen drive etc and sometimes without connecting any external device from the date of purchase please tell how to resolve the issue.
windows couldnt start because the following file is missing or corrupt : <windows root>\system32\hal. dll.
please re-install a copy of the above file. ....... ...
how can i solve this problem? please?
I have a problem with the stylus. The stylus is a 761392-001 and worked in the past but no longer works. I have replaced the battery and it still does not work. I do not recall if there was a pairing process and it has always worked. Could be i have a bad batch of batteries too... If the stylus connects automatically then I assume the batteries are all bad. I have 3 batteries. Perhaps a passive stylus is a better solution for me.
Where can I find step by step instructions re:
...."How to Transfer Data from......... old HP notebook...... Win 7 (HP Pavilion dv6-6175c)
to .......new HP notebook......... Win 10 (HP 17-ca0006ca)
using Ethernet Cable"...
I am a senior, and have googled for simplistic step by step,.... found couple detailed procedure but assumptions are made that user would know eg. ip address info ....have no idea..... OR directions how to connect ethernet cable to 2 notebooks but instructions are not specific enough what each step is on how to "transfer data" from win 7 to win 10 ...
Any input suggestions welcomed...thank you in advance.
Happy New Year!
HP 3D DriveGuard is not working after Windows 10 1809 update.
Hello, I have a question regarding Care Pack. I´m currently working in the UK, but in July I´m going back to my home country in Czech Republic. Is the warranty tranferable to my home country or only fixed to country of purchase?
(I´m looking to buy new Spectre x360 15" Gem cut)
I had recovered my Notebook but i missed to save the details of MS office details. firstly my notebook come with Original MSoffice. After recovery i lost MSoffice files too. so how can i get the original MSoffice software for this Notebook?
I need to reinstall HO Orbit. I have the link to Index of /pub/softpaq/sp79001-79500 and can see the application files sp79282.cva and sp79282.html. (These files relate to HP Orbit). However, there appeard to no sp79282.exe file available.
How do I set up my computer to recieve a scan from my printer. I can print fine, but when I hit 'scan' on my printer it says "computer not found"?