Articles on this Page
- 01/12/19--10:51: _Log in
- 01/12/19--11:06: _Current limit throt...
- 01/12/19--11:01: _can I run Tom Clanc...
- 01/12/19--11:51: _I want to un-instal...
- 01/12/19--12:53: _HP elitebook 840 g2...
- 01/12/19--13:05: _Battery Replacement...
- 01/12/19--13:32: _FITBIT 3 compatibility
- 01/12/19--17:23: _sim card slot
- 01/12/19--18:50: _Chromebook x360 14 ...
- 01/12/19--19:30: _I dont know the dri...
- 01/12/19--20:34: _Need driver softwar...
- 01/13/19--03:22: _ftp://ftp.hp.com/pu...
- 01/13/19--03:28: _hardware acceleration
- 01/13/19--03:50: _ClickPad scrolling ...
- 01/13/19--04:42: _How to enable AMD-V?
- 01/13/19--05:58: _Battery specs
- 01/13/19--07:58: _Undervolt Intel Cor...
- 01/13/19--08:26: _PCI Data Acquisitio...
- 01/13/19--09:26: _Warranty expired?
- 01/13/19--15:43: _Bought a new mouse ...
- 01/12/19--10:51: Log in
- 01/12/19--11:06: Current limit throtteling
- 01/12/19--11:01: can I run Tom Clancy's The Division on my HP 15-ac113cl touchscreen
- 01/12/19--11:51: I want to un-install jet advantage from my computer
- 01/12/19--12:53: HP elitebook 840 g2 feature byte and build ID
- 01/12/19--13:05: Battery Replacement HP Pavilion 15t Series
- 01/12/19--13:32: FITBIT 3 compatibility
- 01/12/19--17:23: sim card slot
- 01/12/19--18:50: Chromebook x360 14 DA0011
- 01/12/19--19:30: I dont know the drivers for the touchscreen
- 01/13/19--03:22: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/allfiles.txt
- 01/13/19--03:28: hardware acceleration
- 01/13/19--03:50: ClickPad scrolling Direction
- 01/13/19--04:42: How to enable AMD-V?
- 01/13/19--05:58: Battery specs
- 01/13/19--07:58: Undervolt Intel Core I7-3610qm
- 01/13/19--08:26: PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller
- 01/13/19--09:26: Warranty expired?
- 01/13/19--15:43: Bought a new mouse and my laptop does not recognize it
My mother passed away in May and no one knows the password to log into the laptop.
is there a way to log in without doing a factory reset?
My laptop is constantly current limit throttling.
The CPU is going as low as 2,25GHz ( base clock 2,5GHz, boost 3,1GHz)
My temperatures are around 40°C.
What can I do to stop this form happening?
hp elitebook 850G4
i5 7200U, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 500GB SSD
This may sound lame but I am chick recently getting into gaming and i am desparetely needing some help.
I have basic computer skills for work and daily use but gaming Im a total noob but learing quickly, I dont have my own system but was hoping someone could help answer some questions.
1. I was wondering if it was at all possible for my HP touchscreen lap top
to handle/process/play games (I know i dont have much space but was hoping for maybe just one)
Tom Clancy's - The Divison
with the possiblity of others like Tom Clancy's - The Division 2 or Destiny (1 and 2)
2. If the laptop could process the game but it would run with issues what could the issues end up being?
3. And if they cant at all is there a way to upgrade it so i can or would it simply be better to get something else, any possible suggestions would be appreciated
Thanks a million for any and all help.
I have Hallmark card maker installed. Ever since I got jet advantage I cannot print. I tried to un-install Hallmark and re-install but that did not work. Cannot find anywhere at HP for getting rid o jet advantage
HP elitebook 840 g2 feature byte and build ID (warning machine is not in commited state)
Serial number 5CG5264NDH
In bios feature byte And build ID are missing.
I cannot find a replacement battery for my HP Pavilion Notebook (Touch Screen) 15t /Series-ab100 CTO (Energy Star). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Has anyone synced FITBIT 3 with Windows 10-64b?
Is the FITBIT 3 app compatible with Pavilion series?
... frustrated and flumoxed...
How do you remove the sim cards from the 850 g3?
I just got this wonderful new Chromebook, HP Chromebook x360 14 DA0011
I checked the Google website and this is not listed on the list of chromebooks that can accept android apps.
I cannot turn on the google play store on this laptop.
I am wondering if anyone at HP has any idea when android apps with be available on my chromebook?
thank you so much!
PLEASE HELP ME IM DESPERATE:
So, I got this laptop soled by my brother, a couples of weeks ago. The first night, it was all good, I installed some programs and I pretty much just went browsing in th web. the screen was totally normal, functioning with the touchscreen as always, everything good. But windows wanted to update itself, so I let it and went to sleep. next morning the whole sistem wasn't working, so I tooked it to a technician and he formated the computer, and installed all winndows and drivers again. but the touch didn't work. I tried to download the drivers again but I don't know witch one is the one for the touchscreen. I've downloaded all from the section 'driver-keyboard, mouse, input device', rebooted the pc but still didn't work.
What do I have to do?
I was looking at a previous post at https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebooks-Archive-Read-Only/Need-driver-software-for-HP-2012-90W-Docking-Station-used/td-p/5784061 where someone answered on how to find the drivers to allow the 2012 HP 90W and 120W Docking Stations work with the EliteBooks. Basically the internal USB of the Docking Station requires a seperate driver or modificaiton to the driver system to recognize the USB identifier string and I can't seem to find it anywhere. The last post was dated 2016 (post HP breakup) but the links to the drivers are stale.
Anyone have current information on how to find these drivers or a link to where they might be?
Due to a problem with my notebook, I wound up at ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/ which contains all softpaqs. There is a file called allfiles.txt but it is very outdated. The softpaqs avai;lable for download are 2008 through 2018 but the allfiles.txt lists files from 1999 through 2002. Does anyone know where I can find an updated list?
when trying to install a tool called blender i got the message
your system does not use hardware acceleration
blender requires a graphics driver with Opengl 2.1
i fear the problem may popup more often with certain games
is there a solution to this
my proccesor is
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Due CPU P8400 @2.26GHz 2.27 GHz
Recently my the scrolling direction on my x360 Spectre change to default settings after an auto driver install. That is when I use my two fingers and drag them towards the screen the page moves down. I prefer it the other way around - two fingers dragged towards me and the page moves downs as well. I find it to be more natural: down=down. I know I had to revert the direction the first time I got my laptop, and back then there was an explicit option to tick/untick for choosing it.
Well, i didnt find it this time around, so I browsed through the support suggestion. I did find what I was looking for (sort of). See a screen shot "Example":
It is supposed to be controlled by the option: "Enable reverse scrolling direction". However, this is what I have on my side:
The option is not there. I tried re-installing touchpad drivers. Had a Windows 10 guy browse in my PC - still nothing. How do I change it?
I have seen my pc supports AMD-V but when I look in the BIOS it has not appeared
BIOS Version: F.28 2011
Do I need a update and how do I update?
Is something wrong in the BIOS or is it located in the Boot Options?
I don't know
Can someone please help and figure this out?
i wanna know what type of battery my laptop has?
also can i use my laptop while im plugged in to charging?
do my batteries overcharge?
I wanted to ask if I can undervolt my Intel Core I7-3610qm, my laptop runs hot even when I changed thermal pads and paste.
I’ve tried Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut and Conductonaut and The Minus Pad 8 (different thickness 1mm and 1.5mm) and laptop coolers, but the temperatures shows a minimum decrease (1~3 degrees Celsius) on my HP DV6 7014NR.
Everything i did was as instructed on the HP manual c03216834, of course, not using the specific thermal grease nor thermal pads as described.
Maybe it’s the Caribbean weather that is keeping it hot.
On my device manager, it says that
The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
There are no compatible drivers for this device.
I've updated some drivers of the chipset and rebooted but still nothing changes. I have the newer version of the Inter Thermal Dynamics driver than the one provided on the website as well. Help?
Hi, my laptop was purchased on the 25th May 2018 and I have purchased a care pack to extend my warranty to 3 years. However, the warranty checker on HP says that the start date of the warranty is June 28, 2017, so a year before the laptop was purchased? And so I have only 19 months of warranty left on a 3 year warranty that I purchased, after 6 months from purchase?
I would like to know if I can dispute this. Thanks!
Hi! Bought a new HP mouse (HP mouse X1000 - product H2C21AA) which connects with USB and when I connect it to my Pavilion USB port, the computer does anything, it does not recognize that I connect a device, it does not recognize the mouse.
What should I do?