Articles on this Page
- 11/04/18--02:01: _Pc dead. How to get...
- 11/04/18--06:04: _Just ordered the Om...
- 11/04/18--06:05: _FN keys
- 11/04/18--09:23: _Laptop's Random Shu...
- 11/04/18--13:27: _CPU always working ...
- 11/04/18--16:52: _Re: Envy x360 Ryzen...
- 11/04/18--17:00: _HP Probook 4530s bo...
- 11/04/18--17:18: _One year subscripti...
- 11/04/18--18:03: _How to completely r...
- 11/04/18--19:27: _Can i exchange my p...
- 11/04/18--21:51: _driver issues
- 11/05/18--03:50: _Which window suppor...
- 11/05/18--05:22: _emails from outlook...
- 11/05/18--07:11: _Re: My Hp laptop st...
- 11/05/18--07:41: _Want to upgrad 8460...
- 11/05/18--07:53: _Excel shortcuts
- 11/05/18--08:37: _Password Problem ?
- 11/05/18--10:25: _Face Recognition Id...
- 11/05/18--11:33: _Expired warranty on...
- 11/05/18--12:39: _USB C Charging
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA; 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1x16GB)
- 15.6" diagonal FHD 144 Hz IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 4-cell, 70 Wh Li-ion polymer
- Intel® Core™ i7-8750H (2.2 GHz, up to 4.1 GHz, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)+NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050Ti (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- 11/04/18--06:05: FN keys
- 11/04/18--09:23: Laptop's Random Shutdowns
- 11/04/18--13:27: CPU always working 100%
- 11/04/18--16:52: Re: Envy x360 Ryzen Crashes
- 11/04/18--17:18: One year subscription to office 365 but says expired
- 11/04/18--18:03: How to completely remove HP PhoneWise application?
- 11/04/18--19:27: Can i exchange my pavilion x360 instead of repair it?
- 11/04/18--21:51: driver issues
- 11/05/18--03:50: Which window support and how to download drivers
- 11/05/18--07:11: Re: My Hp laptop stopped working?!
- 11/05/18--07:41: Want to upgrad 8460p HD with an SSD due to slow Windows10?
- 11/05/18--07:53: Excel shortcuts
- 11/05/18--08:37: Password Problem ?
- 11/05/18--10:25: Face Recognition Id at HP Envy x360 15t-cn000
- 11/05/18--11:33: Expired warranty on product bought less than a year ago.
- 11/05/18--12:39: USB C Charging
Svart skjerm og piping ved oppstart. Skjermkortet har tatt kveld. Sku hatt serial key te windows 8 så jeg kan bruke det på ny laptop. Blir vel hp support som kan hjelpe meg
I am a photographer and use Photoshop. Will the Omen 15T work. I ordered the Omen with the following:with the following specs:
the fn keys of my HP Elitebook 1040 G3 don't work properly - can anyone help me how to fix that? While some of the keys are working just fine (f1 sleep, f3 keyboard light, f8/9 vokume) others don't (e.g. f4 output, f5/6 brightness).
I am thankful for your input!
[personal information removed]
Welp, here we go again. I got my laptop back about 2 months ago and I'm having more issues with it. This time, I'm experiencing random shutdowns, especially during gaming or more intensive tasks. Sometimes my PC will shutdown with 50% of battery left for no reason. I've reset my power plan settings since I read it helped someone with similar issues, no dice. I have a temp monitoring program and usually it doesn't go above 70C while gaming, though to be frank, I did have a few sessions with 90C temps, but there were very few of those. Though another issue I heard about is that most temp monitoring programs don't support AMD processors properly and my processor isn't supported by AMD OverDrive. I also ran HP Diagnostics on my battery and power, but it came out all OK. What could possibly be the cause of this? Is it really overheating or something else? Thanks in advance.
EDIT: Also, according to the service note, my laptop had 3 parts replaced, the LCD panel ( whcih is a total mystery for me as to why that was necessary ), the ventilator and the radiator,
EDIT2: Another thing I forgot to mention, but my laptop stops charging around 85-90% of battery. I also have all latest drivers installed according to HP Assistant..
Hello to everyone! I buy a new today HP 255 g6 500gb, and they are really slow, always working on 100% cpu (i cant surfing normal)
I install the lates update for BIOS
Dissable the start up app
HP refused to support saying that I tampered with the system by installing Windows 10 Pro. All I asked was that they update the driver at minimum because this is a wide-spread issue and theor driver is over 1 year old.
I have 2 HP Probook 4530s all working fine untill i update Bios of one among them to F.65A.
now the pc cannot install either run windows 7 again since then i have been receiving this BOD message uploaded above.
i try all my best but cant get it working, and the big issue is that cant downgrade my bios to F.60 on F.63 downgrade possible and the F.63 still has that problem.
Please HP Support Gurus should help me out on how to get my bios back or a modified one that use windows 7 on my pc.
Hello on 3/10/18 I purchased this laptop and it came with a 1 year subscription to Office 365 and now it says expired even though supposed to be good until 3/9/19
Every time the computer boot and the user log in, the folder C:\SWSETUP\HPPhoneWiseDeviceMaintenance is created (if missing) and the install.exe is run from that location.
The issue with this is that users without local administrativer rights are prompted with the UAC request confirmation for the installation of HP PhoneWise Device Maintenance install.exe. Eventually this will become disturbing and stressful for them.
I have tried to remove the PhoneWise apps. I tried to remove all HP programs from the add remove programs in the control panel (knowingly this might cripple the system). Searched the registry and deactivated all HP related jobbs in the task scheduler without luck...
I'm out of ideas. Does anyone know which program that iscausing this behviour and how to remove it?
Edit: Found a workaround. I renamed the installer PhoneWiseDeviceMaintenance.exe in folder C:\Program Files\HP\PhoneWiseDeviceMaintenance.
However I still don’t know what’s triggering the installer.
I have just had alot of issues with my Laptop from Day 1. I havent truly been able to even use it at some points and ive tried all the troubleshooting with tech support and now they want me to send it in for repair under the factory warranty. I dont have a need for the notebook anymore and would rather have a desktop. Can i exchange? ive read that i can so how would i do that instaed of repair?
i m facing driver issue for hp15 r007tx laptop win 8.1 pro 64bit
the driver is :
PCI COMMUNICATION CONTROLLER
these 2 drivers create error in laptop and i can not found these drvier on hp site do plz suggest me.....
15q-ds0001TU and I don't know which window is support and how to download drivers and from where? So kindly update the same.
I am trying to get my emails forwarded to my chome book, emai address is outlook.com and hotmail.co.uk. I dont care what method I use however no joy with forwarding mails from windows 10 pc .
Got the feeling its not possible, any hekp would be much appreciated.
I have the same problem I sat it on the floor to make the bed and I looked bk and noticed that the screen was black it's not even a year old and didn't do anything to it it just stopped working. This is the second hp laptop that I purchased that did this I'm starting to wonder is it a product problem that needs to be recalled [content removed] so anyone who has the same problem please inquire so that we may see if this is a bigger issue than just a chance product failure
I upgraded W7 to Window10 on Elitebook 8460p (8GB RAM), however is quite slow. I am thinking and hoping replacing HD to SSD would help. Did anyone try this and see fast loading OS?
Also, please suggest what type of SSD I should be looking for this model? Any link of seller site/model of SSD or HP parts site would help.
I used to insert ctrl in almost all the shortcuts in my excel like Shift+ctrl+"+" adding new columns/rows, Shift+ctrl+arrows highlighting cells with text, Ctrl+Fn+Pg up/down swithcing between worksheets....After I replaced by laptop ctrl doesn't have any help now and all these shortcuts simply are not working anymore...I tried with every solutions from the internet like checking lotus compatibility, Scroll Lock and etc.
Can anyone come up with the better solution to this problem because it's very annoying..
Hi HP Community ?
Is There Any Solution For This Problem ?
The Password File Is Not Provided !
Even The True Password Won't Work !
I have a HP ENVY X360 15T-cn000, on Sign-In Options I see Win Hello Fingerprint but not Face Id Recongnition.
Fingerprints is setted and works fine.
Im not sure but I believe I used to saw the face id option but it disappears after win10 update.
Thanks for the help
i purchased this HP omen off amazon less than a year ago. The screen has now stopped working and the warranty says it has expired. I'm confused because it says the warranty should last 1 year. Any help is appreciated.
I want to buy a hp envy 13 2018 and I want to know if hp envy from 2018 supports usb c charging.