Articles on this Page
- 09/18/18--00:39: _Has anyone had a go...
- 09/18/18--00:45: _realtek lightweight...
- 09/18/18--03:01: _how to pay for HP c...
- 09/18/18--04:17: _Bang & Olufsen Opti...
- 09/18/18--12:36: _Need all original d...
- 09/18/18--14:39: _I've only had my la...
- 09/18/18--15:22: _Brightness hotkeys ...
- 09/18/18--18:44: _Battery time remain...
- 09/18/18--20:53: _Cooling fan 90b mes...
- 09/18/18--21:23: _recommended softwar...
- 09/19/18--03:27: _Where do I find th ...
- 09/19/18--06:16: _HP Tilt pen not wor...
- 09/19/18--08:03: _virus & threat prot...
- 09/19/18--08:10: _hp 15-bg002au all ...
- 09/17/18--18:47: _Re: How to turn USB...
- 05/10/18--11:25: _PC goes to sleep to...
- 09/19/18--15:15: _How to update the b...
- 09/19/18--15:52: _Re: Control Key stu...
- 09/19/18--18:04: _Laptop Warranty is ...
- 09/19/18--23:36: _Hp mini 110
- 09/18/18--00:39: Has anyone had a good experience with an HP laptop???
- 09/18/18--00:45: realtek lightweight filter driver is missing for Omen 15-ce002ne
- 09/18/18--03:01: how to pay for HP care pack service
- 09/18/18--04:17: Bang & Olufsen Optimize Microphone Pick Up window closing
- 09/18/18--12:36: Need all original drivers
- 09/18/18--15:22: Brightness hotkeys not working after windows 10 update
- 09/18/18--18:44: Battery time remaining does not show of
- 09/18/18--20:53: Cooling fan 90b message. Computer won’t turn on passed message
- 09/18/18--21:23: recommended software and drivers
- 09/19/18--03:27: Where do I find th users manuel?
- 09/19/18--06:16: HP Tilt pen not working on Ubuntu
- 09/19/18--08:03: virus & threat protiction in windows defender
- 09/19/18--08:10: hp 15-bg002au all Drivers for Windows 764bits
- 09/17/18--18:47: Re: How to turn USB power off in sleep mode
- 05/10/18--11:25: PC goes to sleep too fast, keep having to sign into windows
- 09/19/18--15:15: How to update the bios when showing system disk crash?
- 09/19/18--15:52: Re: Control Key stuck ON
- 09/19/18--18:04: Laptop Warranty is showing incorrect
- 09/19/18--23:36: Hp mini 110
I swear out of the 5-6 people I know who have bought HP laptops, myself included, every single one of them has had a hardware issue with the laptop within the first 6 months of usage. Is HP just a terrible brand or am I looking at a super narrow dataset?
Please help me
realtek lightweight filter driver is missing for Omen 15-ce002ne
I bought hp 15-bs 179tx laptop from offline store and got registered for HP care pack service and I got Redemption code (OZHQ617124OZ) too but I am not able to pay for this registration because I can not find the payment gateway link. help me out
When using e.g Skype for the Voice, the B&O Optimize Microphone Pick Up windows pops up. This window cannot be closed and it is very annoying by hiding the information on the screen.
Is it possible to configure system somewhere so, that the window can be hidden from the screen?
This PC has the Bang & Olufsen Audio application SW version 184.108.40.206.
Hi I recently had to replace my hard drive, after which I am not able to access wifi settings etc. I tried all the drivers on the hp website but none seem to work except for the Bluetooth driver. Can someone please help in finding a working driver.
Contains Broadcom Corporation Radio Model BCM94313HMGB
Have recently updated my laptop so fully up to date, is protected my Norton and had loads of local storage free.
I recently did an update of Windows 10 64bit. After the update, the brightness hotkey is not working.
As I searched on this forum, I learned that other people had simulair problems with other notebooks. The solution that worked for them, didn't work for me. I updated my drivers, but the keys won't work.
Does anyone have a tutorial for me that explains what I can do?
My laptop shows the battery remaining % but never shows battery time remaining. Please help me fix this.
When I turn on my laptop it goes to a startup screen where it tells me there’s a problem with my cooling fan or 90b. When I hit enter to ignore it and try to reset my computer from the main area it goes to the HP start up screen with the logo but then goes back to the black screen with the cooling system message. What do I do?
I did the "fresh start" on my laptop and now I'm trying to figure out which ones are the recommended software and drivers that I need to install
The only thing I found in the box was an installation manuel
I need a users manuel
No idea where i can find it
Hi, I have this notebook(HP Spectre x360) + touch pen HP Tilt and i want using the pen on my preferred software, but I dont know what I must do for right working on Ubuntu 18.04.
Do you have any advice how fix this?
Thanks for any advice
In my virus & threat protection, it is showing that your virus & threat protection is managed by your organization.ineed solution in this
I had formated my laptop and installed Windows 7 64bit..Now in can all drivers which will supports windows 7 64bit..please reply
I am dealing with the problem.
I'm new to Windows 10 Pro, borrowing a laptop and logged into a new account set up for me by the owner.
Each time I stop using it for 60 seconds, the screen goes black. When I tap a key and wake it, I have to log in to Windows again.
All 4 settings are set to 1 hour:
Screen / "On Battery Power turn off after.."
Screen / "When plugged in"
Sleep / "On Battery power.."
Sleep / "When plugged in"
A Google search directed me to this post describing a fix to a similar problem: "Desktop / Personalize "...Click the Screen saver link in the bottom right. " But there isn't any Screen saver link that I see...
I have an Hp pavilion g6 laptop and this is a very old laptop and not has new features like the new laptops. From quite a few times it is showing that the system disk is crashed and when I was clicking on the error to resolve it. it shows to update the bios. As I have done the updating of my Dell laptop with the help of Dell bios update. I was trying to do the same process here but nothing has happened.
Hello, my laptop have the problem with the ctrl key stuck. When I open the on screen keyboard, it show the ctrl key is being pressed. I have try to uninstall the keyboard driver from the device manager and shut down it,but it didn't fix it. I have also try fix it by pressing both ctrl button at the same time, but it also didn't fix it. So, can anyone please give some solution for this problem?
The W and 2 Keys on my Laptop stopped working for no reason and the Laptop is not even a year old. We went to check the Warranty but the Warranty has the incorrect Start Date Which is making the Warranty show Expired, which it definetly shouldn't be.
I need to know How I can get support and get the keyboard fixed.
Goodevening, some can help me about my hp mini 110? How can i recover my password? Passeord failed, Fatal error .....system halted CNU925550H?