Articles on this Page
- 12/14/18--02:10: _why does my laptop ...
- 12/14/18--03:43: _Bluetooth Controlle...
- 12/14/18--06:52: _i cant use the fing...
- 12/14/18--08:18: _Mcaffee Live Safe
- 12/14/18--08:58: _Scanner and webcam ...
- 12/14/18--06:00: _Re: BIOS Update Win...
- 12/14/18--12:14: _motherboard
- 12/14/18--11:57: _Re: Bios Password H...
- 12/14/18--14:20: _How do i make my bu...
- 12/14/18--15:09: _Accessing Bios adva...
- 12/14/18--20:01: _Drivers and software
- 12/14/18--22:24: _My laptop doesn't t...
- 12/15/18--01:18: _Fingerprint not wor...
- 12/15/18--09:05: _Synaptics SMBus Tou...
- 12/15/18--09:33: _How do I change the...
- 12/15/18--10:01: _There are no driver...
- 12/15/18--11:34: _Laptop not charging...
- 12/15/18--12:29: _hp notebook bios
- 12/15/18--13:15: _HP Envy x360 Raven ...
- 12/15/18--13:35: _My HP laptop came w...
- 12/14/18--03:43: Bluetooth Controller wich?
- 12/14/18--08:18: Mcaffee Live Safe
- 12/14/18--08:58: Scanner and webcam not working - please help!!!
- 12/14/18--06:00: Re: BIOS Update Windows 10(64bit)
- 12/14/18--12:14: motherboard
- 12/14/18--11:57: Re: Bios Password HP Stream
- 12/14/18--14:20: How do i make my built in camera high definition?
- 12/14/18--15:09: Accessing Bios advance option.
- 12/14/18--20:01: Drivers and software
- 12/14/18--22:24: My laptop doesn't turn on
- 12/15/18--01:18: Fingerprint not working on Folio 1040 G1
- 12/15/18--09:05: Synaptics SMBus TouchPad not working on HP au620tx
- 12/15/18--09:33: How do I change the function keys to standard?
- 12/15/18--10:01: There are no drivers for 15-db0001ur
- 12/15/18--11:34: Laptop not charging on adapter
- 12/15/18--12:29: hp notebook bios
- 12/15/18--13:15: HP Envy x360 Raven Ridge keeps crashing
Every time my laptop is shut down and re-started, it doesn't charge. I have to go in and uninstall battery drivers and restart the laptop. EVERY DAY....???? One in an onging catalogue of issues with this laptop. Any explanations out there?
Hello, my computer is an HP PAvilion dv6 . I would like to know how to install a bluetooth controller so I can use my phones with it.
Processor: Intel(R) core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHZ
Product Number: QC785EA#AB9
For further information please reply.
Please let me know.
Sorry for my English.
Hi silly question time. baught a new laptop in the Black friday sale from HP store, added the extra warranty for 3 years. Has Mcafee Live Safe on it. Is this a trial version or should it last a year. As it says I only have 14 days left. laptop is Hp Pavilion X360 Cd1000NA. Thanks
Hi all, the problem with my laptop is twofold. I'll provide some details first though - the laptop is an HP Stream Notebook PC 11, the model is 11-d062na and I bought it second hand in 2016.
The first problem is that I'm no longer able to scan on the laptop. Before, it used to scan stuff fine using a Canon MP250 series printer plugged in via a USB port. But when I try to scan now, it just says "No scanners detected" even if the printer is plugged in to it. I have checked Device Manager to try and find the driver but it's not there, and the Imaging devices tab isn't there either.
The second problem is a lot like the first. When I open the Camera app on my Notebook, it says "Connect a camera". The webcam is in built and has worked perfectly before, but now it doesn't. Again, I checked for the driver in Device Manager but it's not there and neither is the Imaging devices tab.
I have tried resetting my laptop and tried installing new drivers for both of these but they don't seem to work. Maybe I deleted something that caused the webcam and scanner to malfunction? I don't know, but it's been very frustrating dealing with this issue over the past couple of days and I'd really appreciate any help.
windows 10 laptop bios update
i found out that my laptop needs a new motherrboard. i dont know if you have to use hp or if you can use other brands. if anyone has a hp red flyer laptop from walmart and knows just send me a answer. thanks
i got the same problem help bios locked hp stream i just have this numbre 636190181
I have an HP-15 notebook, it has a built in camera and web cam. I am trying to upload pctures to a website, but it won't go through because my camera is'nt high definition. How do i make my camera high definition?
Hello, so far I have been able to access the bios setup. But not the one with the advanced option, I'm trying to change my dedicated vram.
please, I need help with those drivers and some software because I can't found support for Win 8.1 only for Win 10 and I am not sure if is compatibile.
I installed completely new system Win 8.1 Enterprise and now see missing drivers and software.
I would like fully install drivers and software which is needed / soft which been instaled from manufacture, just need important things for sound - like a Bang & Olufsen soft , amd graphics soft, etc.. / and after make disk image for quick reinstall (recovery) or install on new SSD in future.
Because I don't know what everything of installed drivers from Windows is fully working.
In hope that make sence.
Hardware ID PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_80BA103C&REV_01
PCI Device Realtek RTS5229 PCI-E Card Reader
Hardware ID PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1577&SUBSYS_80BA103C&REV_00
PCI Device AMD K15.6 - IOMMU
Hardware ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3165&SUBSYS_40108086&REV_81
PCI Device Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 AC HMC WiFi Adapter
Driver Description Unknown:
Hardware ID ACPI\VEN_SMB&DEV_0001
Hardware ID ACPI\VEN_ASD&DEV_0001
Hardware ID ACPI\VEN_AMD&DEV_0030
2* Hardware ID ACPI\VEN_AMD&DEV_0020
2 *Hardware ID ACPI\VEN_AMD&DEV_0010
and one is totally unknown.
Anytime thank you for any help and advice.
Hello community and support from HP,
The laptop was purchased 3 years ago and has been given very little use.
The strange thing is that one day I try to turn on and didn't work, and I thought it was because the battery had little charge, so I plugged it in and turned it on and appeared the next message "(A7) Me FW Downgrade - Request MeSpilock Failed" and it power off, I tried it again and finally the laptop was turn on.
The next day I checked again the laptop and doesn’t turn on any more.
when I press the power button in any moment the white light turned on as if it was starting but suddenly it turn off.
The light on the power connector remains orange. Since then the machine does not react.
I am aware that the warranty expired, but I would like to recover it since the use has been minimal and when I bought the product I did it with the intention of having a tool that was up to the investment.
Thanks in advance for yours opinions,
I've never been able to put my fingerprint sensor working. After searching arround the community questions and downloading the drivers that were recommended, I've come to realize that it might be Windows Hello, which says that this computer is not capable of using it.
Can somebody help please?
Sometime after I bought the laptop, the touchpad stopped working. After a few days, it started working again, but then stopped. Since then I have been using an external USB mouse. However, I have tried resolving the issue in various other ways.
1) Uninstalling the device+drivers, restarting with BIOS --> load defaults. It reverts to default 220.127.116.11, and on updating online, goes to version 19.5 something. The touchpad is still dead.
2) Uninstalling, installing drivers which I found online manually. This seemed to have worked for some others, whose problem was that Windows Update broke the driver and that an older version would work. Again, this did not work for me.
3) I Reset the PC, with my files intact (remove only apps option). Did not work.
The error that the Device Manager window shows is "Code 24". If it has any bearing, my laptop battery is also more or less in its last days, and does not charge above 40-50%.
Please tell me if this seems like a software problem still, or if it can be a hardware issue.
I need the function keys to be standard like they used to be to work with my software from my job
Good-day, community. I would like to download drivers for HP Notebook - 15-db0001ur, but there no them in hp.com. What is to be done?
My pavillion shows as plugged in not charging. I have all updates installed; tested the power supply with a second simliar (model, product) laptop and it is working fine, shows charing on the second laptop. I have instructions that say the problem is the Microsoft ACPI compliant control method battery software and how to reset this software by deleting it, removing battery and restarting on adapter only.
I triedt this but sice this model/product does not have a removable battery I am havinf difficulty.
Can you give me alternate or a way to removed the battery that does not entail removing and reinstalling the complete lower half of the laptop that is underneath the keyboard.
Thanks in advance.
my bios is not letting me in the bios to fix windows it say password is wrong and sitsout some numbers
windows 10 pro
bios ver: f.41
I bought on of the new r5 2500u notebooks about 11 months ago and since i got it, it crashed and rebooted without a error message, the screen wouldnt go black but rather all sorths of different colours. I at first thought it was a software issue and after a month or so the issue was fixed. No more crashes. But 2 days ago i updated the drivers again and it crashed. Now its basically not useable anymore as it crashes when I try to watch netflix, listen to music or try to do anything.
I reinstalled windows and all the drivers but it keeps occurring.
I hope somebody with the same problem has found a solution.
My laptop came with Office 2013 pre-installed, I had to re-installed WIndows due to instablity, but Office wasn't there afterwards. I need to download and re-install Office 2013, but don't have a product key. How do I get the product key associated with Office 2013 that was pre-installed on my HP laptop?