Articles on this Page
- 12/31/18--04:38: _The default gateway...
- 12/31/18--05:34: _My laptop was not s...
- 12/31/18--07:15: _Drive firmware update
- 12/31/18--07:04: _HP Envy x360 Laptop...
- 12/31/18--07:35: _Bios password on hp...
- 12/31/18--09:39: _Num Lock issue
- 12/31/18--11:36: _Does my laptop supp...
- 12/31/18--12:39: _installed new HP ba...
- 12/31/18--21:29: _Certain drivers nee...
- 12/31/18--22:55: _My right arrow key ...
- 01/01/19--00:10: _HP Hotkey UWP Servi...
- 01/01/19--00:23: _New laptop doesnt t...
- 01/01/19--03:06: _HP Spectre x360 15....
- 01/01/19--03:46: _Software and hardwa...
- 01/01/19--03:48: _BATTERY SAVER ALWAY...
- 01/01/19--05:48: _Can not Gaming in f...
- 01/01/19--05:54: _Virtual keyboard do...
- 01/01/19--06:56: _Problem with jmicro...
- 01/01/19--07:06: _HP Support Assistant
- 01/01/19--09:13: _battery not charging
- 12/31/18--04:38: The default gateway is not available
- 12/31/18--05:34: My laptop was not support to my phone using internet.
- 12/31/18--07:15: Drive firmware update
- 12/31/18--07:04: HP Envy x360 Laptop, Keyboard not appearing when in tablet mode
- 12/31/18--07:35: Bios password on hp stream 14
- 12/31/18--09:39: Num Lock issue
- 12/31/18--11:36: Does my laptop support HP Coolsense?
- 12/31/18--12:39: installed new HP battery and always shows cancelled on battery test
- 12/31/18--21:29: Certain drivers needed for Pavilion dv7-6143cl running Windows 10
- 01/01/19--00:10: HP Hotkey UWP Service Error Message
- 01/01/19--00:23: New laptop doesnt turn on
- 01/01/19--03:06: HP Spectre x360 15.6" scaling issue
- 01/01/19--03:46: Software and hardware virtualization issues with bluestacks
- 01/01/19--03:48: BATTERY SAVER ALWAYS ON PROBLEM
- 01/01/19--05:48: Can not Gaming in full screen.
- 01/01/19--05:54: Virtual keyboard does not appear automatically in tablet mode
- 01/01/19--07:06: HP Support Assistant
- 01/01/19--09:13: battery not charging
I tried to connect to the Wi-Fi but it doesn't work I troubleshooted it the default gateway is not available I tried to search on Google how to fix the default Gateway and it doesn't get me anything useful so I try to ask you
Hi, I am new here :)
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, plz move it to the right section if not, ty.
So, in the 'HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads' I have my notebook with all the drivers, etc, but I wonder about hdd firmware update, which I have HGST, but in there there is only Seagate?
I have no problems switching from laptop mode to tablet mode. After switching to tablet mode, the keyboard icon will come up on the taskbar just like it should. However, when I click the keyboard button, only the outline of the on screen keyboard will appear and not the actual keyboard. I really like using the tablet mode and need the on screen keyboard to use it.
I have had the computer for several months and this just started happening. Any tips on what I can do?
Hp stream say enter anpdmin power on password. I've forgotten it. Help please. I get code I 51632867
I'm trying to type on my keyboard but the num Lock stays on and I can't type anything. The light even comes on at start-up, and it irritates me. Does anyone know how to turn it off without the keyboard?
Im not sure if my laptop came with HP coolsense. I had to reinstall Windows 10 on a new ssd once, and so all of my programs had been deleted. I would like to know if my laptop supports HP Coolsense so I can install it.
Purchased brand new battery from Hp and installed. Says battery is 100% charged but when unplug from power - notebook goes off and battery does not kick in. Tried to run battery test but result says 'cancelled' every time.
I have just come into possession of an old Pavilion dv7-6143cl laptop that I am intending on rehabilitating into a work machine. One of my first orders of business is to put an SSD in it, which will obviously require a fresh installation of Windows. I have been going through and making sure that this will go off smoothly (attaching the Windows 10 licence, which was upgraded from Windows 7, to my Microsoft account, and etc.) and one of my major hitches is with drivers. Specifically, I am in need of proprietary HP drivers that I haven't been able to readily find on Google or HP's website, but that I do need the proprietary versions of specifically. These are graphics drivers (to make the switchable graphics work), fingerprint sensor drivers (for obvious reasons), and audio drivers (as the headphone jack will play with generic drivers, but not the inbuilt Beats speakers). I've found older threads where working W8/W10 drivers were being provided for this model laptop or similar, but on all of the ones I've found, the driver links have 404ed.
Hi all and a happy new year!
After the latest cummulative Update for Windows 10 x64 Pro I've got three different Blue Screens using a Elitebook 840 G3 laptop (latest updates installed, clean Windows Installation is only 2 months old.)
I deinstalled the keyboard driver and the HP WLAN key driver. Can't use the the hotkeys for now (regulating brightness etc.)
Now the blue screens have disappeared. I also did a hardware check (RAM-Test). The Blue Screens were:
- System Service Exception
- Page Fault in non paged are
- And another one I forgot ;)
But now I get the error message when I logon to windows:
HP Hotkey UWP Service
Error: HP Software Framework is not installed in the system
Please download and install from the link -
Note: Restart system after installation
After I click OK the message disappears but I can't use the hotkeys anymore.
When will HP get a new HP Hoktey Software which is compatible with the Windows 10 x64 update?
Or how can I get rid of this message when I logon to windows? I already checked the autorun in registry but there is no entry.
So I finally got my new HP Spectre x360 Laptop - 15t touch Plus delivered yesterday from the Us to Europe. Unfortunately, the computer does not show any life sign then I connect power connector to the laptop. It doesnt show any power led and it doesnt turn on then power cable is connected.
Maybe somebody can help me?
I went a lot before I paste this, and I noticed most of ppl are having same issue, about scaling, but I also notice that they have issue in some application, maybe I'm different, not application but explorer it self, ...
while working normally (or some times just watching movies) then the scale suddenly change (espically in the address bar)..
kindly check attached file, need urgent help, my warrenty will finish within 50 days, if that will help
even sometimes the icon fonts get very small you can't see it , and the address bar is not showing from it's BIG.
Hello, please i have some issues with my hardware virtualization, when i enable this process in the BIOS and restart my computer and launch bluestacks, the program cant run it tells me to disable this virtualization in the windows feature in control panel meanwhile it was already disabled.. but when i disable the virtualization in the BIOS and restart my pc and launch the program again it works without it but it is slower and lagging.
what do i do next? thanks.
hello, i have battery saver problem in my laptop. i update my window 3 days ago. after updating battery is always on. battery is 100 per chararged but battery saver don't off anytime, battery saver running always, i set battery saver auto on when battery under 20 per. my battery is above 20 per but power saver is always on. solve my this iisue.
I use hp 15-au171tx laptop. Recently I set up Windows 10. Then I installed some drivers. But when I tried to play fifa 19 I couldn't play it in full screen. So which drivers I need to install?
Microsoft device manager complaint for this driver after update. Any suggestion.
Here is an image from Microsoft's update procedure:
Hello, my dear friends!
My OS is Windows 10 pro 1803. 64 bit.
number product: 2NM94EA#ACB.
The Bios is fine.
HP Support Assistant is not detected my s/n . I want update driver automatic.
HP support Assistant see s/n 0, poduct name is VirtualBox.
How to fix? Current regedit did not work.
my laptop is not charging the battery and I get failure id GU781A-7PX9G1-MFPWMG-C0A013 when running PC diagnostic. it works fine on AC. I uninstalled the AC controller and updated bios but did not work