Articles on this Page
- 01/01/19--09:33: _How to interrupt ba...
- 01/01/19--13:50: _HP probook 470 g5 H...
- 01/01/19--14:23: _Administrator password
- 01/02/19--02:13: _Override cmd Diskpa...
- 01/02/19--02:33: _System Board (00A) ...
- 01/02/19--05:24: _Pc asking for admin...
- 01/02/19--06:24: _Model release dates
- 01/02/19--09:06: _Is there anyway to ...
- 01/02/19--09:12: _I cannot highlight ...
- 01/02/19--09:50: _Unable to look and ...
- 01/02/19--10:28: _Remote control on SD6
- 01/02/19--11:43: _Forgot PIN bios
- 01/02/19--12:24: _Using External Hard...
- 01/02/19--15:56: _ValuationCertificat...
- 01/02/19--18:09: _Password has been c...
- 01/02/19--18:30: _how to create a sho...
- 01/02/19--19:57: _HP Laptop 15-bs0xx:...
- 01/02/19--20:20: _Whether we can load...
- 01/02/19--21:48: _Unknown HPSA message
- 01/02/19--22:18: _To download SP71811
- 01/01/19--09:33: How to interrupt battery charging before 100%
- 01/01/19--13:50: HP probook 470 g5 How do I turn off the power button backlight?
- 01/01/19--14:23: Administrator password
- 01/02/19--02:33: System Board (00A) - System Board CT Number (Missing or Invalid
- 01/02/19--06:24: Model release dates
- 01/02/19--09:50: Unable to look and download drivers from HP Support Page
- 01/02/19--10:28: Remote control on SD6
- 01/02/19--11:43: Forgot PIN bios
- 01/02/19--12:24: Using External Hard Drives to Supplement the Existing Drive
- 01/02/19--15:56: ValuationCertificate - Travel Insurance
- 01/02/19--18:30: how to create a shortcut to desktop
- 01/02/19--19:57: HP Laptop 15-bs0xx: how do I change Function key settings?
- 01/02/19--20:20: Whether we can load window 7 in 8 generation laptop
- 01/02/19--21:48: Unknown HPSA message
- 01/02/19--22:18: To download SP71811
I am looking for something to arrest battery charging before100% (for example at 80% or 60%), therefore the system gives message: "80% plugged in, not in charge". I know that software which have this function (battery life extension) can be found in Dell, ASUS, Sony PCs. Obviously, installing Battery Health Charging from Asus, or the one from Dell, on HP notebook can't be the solution (maybe for drivers or hardware incompatibility). It is annoyng to detach battery manually when reachs 80%. Thank you in advance
How to turn off the power button backlight indicator?
Meaby someone have idea update for bios, please answer HP support.
The blinking flashing eyes in night.
My HP laptop is prompting me to enter the administrator password or power on password every time I turn on and won’t boot up the system disabled code is I 74143681 please help
Current installed oem OS is Windows 10 on a hp notebook model 14bw012nr that I don't use much. I want to wipe the drive completely and fresh install Windows XP 64-bit to run a older progam I'm looking for easiest way to do this? Diskpart seems to be the way to go, but my knowlegde is limited to what I'm trying to do. Even override commands as Admin in cmd pmt to clean unmount remove unassign doesn't work as I've seen on videos. I can't remove the boot start-up assigned to partition. I'm assuming there is an easier way than having to set up vdisk or part the drive and load XP before it will allow boot start-up re-assignment. I've also tried to run installation of XP and set-up stops because the drivers are so far off that stops install. How do I uninstall windows 10 and or re-format hard drive for fresh install of XP?
I know I've stated my knowlegde is limited but please limit any extra advice telling me other things like- Part the drive dual boot, vitual box, buy older laptop with XP installed.
Product: HP Notebook
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)
Hi. I have the following error at startup:-
The following product information programmed into the system board is missing or invalid.
System Board (00A) - System Board CT Number
As per other posts the battery doesn't charge when the laptop is on and therefore just drains. It does charge sometimes when the laptop is powered off. Performance is also slow.
I can see others have posted with the same error but cannot find a resolution. Is this just a BIOS issue with missing information? Or is there a fault with the battery?
Appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
After asking for administrative password
I have attempted wrong for 3 times and it showed system disabled and a number is shown that is
How do I find out when certain models were released. I am looking at 2 models that obviosuly have different numbers but exactly the same specifications - so I can only assume one is newer than the other. The models are 14-CE0501sa and 14-CE0508sa. Do I assume that the higher number would be a later release otherwise I can't work out what the difference is other than model number. apologies for being thick!
Just Purchased this computer at best buy. The lighted keyboard times out way to quickly. I enjoy working in the early mornings so this is an issue for me. Looking at other posts this task seems to be difficult on other HP models. I find it hard to believe this cannot be accomplished on a $1600.00 HP flagship computer. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. My 4 year old Dell allows me to do this. I understand battery life but I should be the decision maker on this task.
I cannot highlight without a mouse. I tried the shift/highlight combo; the mouse pad (left button)/highlight combo to no avail.
Im looking forward to download drivers from HP Support page. But i keep getting the below message for long time.
"HP is compiling your results. This could take up to 3 minutes, depending on your computer and connection speed. Thank you for your patience."
Is the Support page down??
I have recently bought this laptop with a fresh install of Winbdows 10. There doesent seem to be the HP package software and I would like to use the remote control. Can I get the package software and/or is there a way of using the remoter anyway. As it is, the remote does nothing. Ang help would be fantastic. Thank you.
Please help with the BIOS password and thank you very much
proobook 450 G1
[serial number removed]
I have an HP Stream 14" Screen Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000 Processor, 4GB Memory, 32GB eMMC Drive with Windows 10 Home in S Mode. So hard drive space is limited. I have a 1 TB Slim case External Hard Drive that want to use with the laptop. If I try to install a program like Nero 2019 and Dragon Naturally Speaking all the memory is shot on the laptop. So what is the best way to install the large programs like those on the external Harddrive so I can run it from the external harddrive on my laptop?
I am about to travel overseas with my laptop and have been told I require a valuation certificate for my laptop to be able to claim travel insurance. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get this done?
I tried to log into my computer for the first time in awhile I put my password in and tells me wrong password... hit change password button and it gives me system error?
How do i create a shortcut to desktop
When I got this computer, the Fn key was defaulted to be permenantly active, so F2 dims the computer without needing Fn to be pressed. That was fine for a while, but I no longer want it active; I want to use my F# keys without having to push Fn to use F3 or whatever number. I'm fine, and would prefer, to press Fn+F8 to increase volume, or Fn+F10 to play music; that's more natural to me. I've looked for hours, but nothing seems to work. Any help would be valued.
Thanks in advance.
Can Window 7 OS can be installed in i7 laptop
HP Support Assistant (HPSA) says that there is a message, but there are no messages in HPSA. I've had this problem before.
Clicking on a device and clicking "Check for updates and messages" doesn't fix it. The troubleshooting article said to restart the PC, but that didn't help either. I'm running the latest version of HPSA ( 188.8.131.52).
My Personal Dashboard shows three important messages. It may be that the HPSA is out-of-sync with the Dashboard. There is no way of deleting the messages in the Dashboard (like there is in HPSA).
Please help to find SP71811 for download! Thnks a lot!