Articles on this Page
- 01/05/19--10:31: _driver installation...
- 01/05/19--10:59: _Hybrid storage and ...
- 01/05/19--12:40: _I'm not able to reg...
- 01/05/19--12:45: _How to redeem hp ca...
- 01/05/19--13:08: _how to activate one...
- 01/05/19--13:14: _0.38 ghz cpu speed ...
- 01/05/19--14:24: _how to flash bios p...
- 01/05/19--15:09: _USB 3.0 Drivers Mis...
- 01/05/19--16:56: _HP 6910p 2 Finger S...
- 01/05/19--19:56: _problema con la bio...
- 01/05/19--20:41: _How can i overclock...
- 01/05/19--21:35: _Windows 10 develope...
- 01/05/19--21:43: _Setting of password...
- 01/05/19--22:30: _Forgot password
- 01/05/19--23:09: _cant load an emulat...
- 01/06/19--04:32: _drivers of Probook ...
- 01/06/19--05:06: _HP Omen Command Cen...
- 01/06/19--08:51: _ACTIVATE WINDOWS
- 01/06/19--10:42: _a problem with Wind...
- 01/06/19--16:01: _battery issue laptop
- 01/05/19--10:31: driver installation win10 1809
- 01/05/19--10:59: Hybrid storage and streaming access
- 01/05/19--12:40: I'm not able to register my notebook
- 01/05/19--12:45: How to redeem hp care pack
- 01/05/19--13:08: how to activate one year office 365 subscription on hp stream 11
- 01/05/19--13:14: 0.38 ghz cpu speed issue
- 01/05/19--14:24: how to flash bios probook 645 G1
- 01/05/19--15:09: USB 3.0 Drivers Missing HP Pavilion Dv6-7138us
- 01/05/19--16:56: HP 6910p 2 Finger Scrolling
- 01/05/19--19:56: problema con la bios SMC.bin
- 01/05/19--20:41: How can i overclock the rpocessor cpu on Hp netbook 15 bw032nc
- 01/05/19--21:35: Windows 10 developer mode
- 01/05/19--21:43: Setting of password for apps
- 01/05/19--22:30: Forgot password
- 01/05/19--23:09: cant load an emulator onto a HP Pavilion 14 bf075tx
- 01/06/19--04:32: drivers of Probook 450 G5
- 01/06/19--05:06: HP Omen Command Center - network boost / amplifier cannot be enabled
- 01/06/19--08:51: ACTIVATE WINDOWS
- 01/06/19--10:42: a problem with Windows 10 graphic penalty drivers
- 01/06/19--16:01: battery issue laptop
Hello. HP ENVY - 17-n005ur
I installed Windows 1809 and I need to install the Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework. Windows driver for 2 devices supplied VERSION: 8.3.10207.5567
I also need to install 8.3.10207.5567???Or better to install the newest driver Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework (Windows10 v1809) 8.4.11000.6436 Rev.E sp92894.exe ????????? Google translation
I want to store my music album folders on the 1TB Data hard drive (D), but my streaming apps only recognise music stored in the Music folder in C drive, the much lower capacity 128GB SSD drive. How do I get the apps to recognise music in D drive?
I just bought my laptop today and after installing Windows I tried registering my product with hp.com.
The serial number that I have on a sticker that came in the box is unrecognized...
The message received goes like this:
Sorry, no results match your search for "XXXXXXXXXXX"
PS: I have also tried to use the serial number provided by HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows 18.104.22.168 under the System Information tab. The serial number is different from the one I have in print (the one that came with the product).
I have purchased a hp care pack worth rs999 which consist of Mcafee antivirus subscription for 1 year, a 1year accidantal damage warranty and 2 year additional onsite warranty. i want to know how to redeem Mcafee internet security beacuse may trial version is expired on 1 november 2018.
I bought a hp stream 11 today and it came with a one year subscription to office 365. I can note seem to activate my subscription I have tried to look it up and have watched videos on how to activate it but it will not let me. when i look for microsoft office it is not there so just looking to see if its a fault with my notebook and it needs to go back or if there is another option to activate my years subscription
I have a problem with my cpu speed while gaming.When i enter a game suddenly my fps drops to 1-7 and later back to 60 fps.It take repedeatly.Please someone know the solution help me.
Thanks so much
P.S (sorry for my english :)
How to flash/update bios
I am running Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit (freshly installed) on my HP Pavilion Dv6-7138us (AMD A10-4600M, 6GB RAM). I've just finished installing all updates to get it up to speed but it looks like the drivers for the laptop's USB 3.0 ports are not present/installed. I am having a bit of a difficult time diagnosing the issue as nothing seems to be helping. The view from Device Manager:
I assume the USB 3.0 ports are the USB controllers listed in "Other Devices." When I try to update the drivers however I get this:
Per these instructions, I ran Microsoft USB Fix-It but the tool detected no issues:
Windows Update insists that there are no drivers to be updated. The product page for this particular laptop on the HP site also does not list any USB drivers to be installed so I am at a loss.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
When I last installed Windows 10 on my old HP 6910p, I managed to get the trackpad to do two finger scrolling across the whole trackpad by installing a specific version of the Synaptics touchpad drivers.
I can't for the life of me figure out now which version it is I need. The best I've been able to get is One Finger Scrolling working in the lined section to the right but I just can't get two finger scrolling working. Even when it shows the option available in the synaptics software, it doesn't enable that feature.
Does anyone has a solution to get this working?
Thanks in advance.
le puse contraseña a la bios y me olvide la contraseña nose como repararlo me hace falta el archivo SMC.bin
number serial 2CE3290PNW
Hello when i bought my laptopt it said it can be overclocked to 3,6 ghz because i have AMD A9 9420 Radeon R5
but i tried everything and i still cant overclock it to the 3,6 ghz i downloaded overdrive but it dosent found my cpu.. and i cant see the overdrive option on amd cataclyst center either. Pls help me
switched my pc to developer mode as i've been attempting beginning development with java and python and downloaded visual studio code and the IDE app but having a hard time getting modules through my command prompt and running java extensions
How can I set password while installing or uninstalling any app on notebook.?
Forgot power on password says i 51265202 how do I fix it
Tried to load tha Andy emulator onto my PC but it wont load, has anyone else tried and have you managed to load it. If not have you managed to load another emulator.
i have new probook 450 G5 with windows 8.1 32 bit, i can't find driver for wireless
appriciate your quick support
The HP Command Center looks fine, though with very sparse functionality to what I wxpected, but I guess this can be by design due to the laptop model. There is a function to boost / amplify network function, combining WLAN and LAN interfaces., but this the sw switch(es) controlling this function are not responding. They seemed to work for a moment initially, but not now:The switches that enable the boost / amplify function i snot possible to change (see image from norwegian UI)
This is a new laptop purchased 4 days ago, updated OS and drivers by builtin HP Support Assistant which should be by the book.
Btw, I uninstalled the preinstalled McAfee, which seemed to be causing blocking of Windows updates.
Hi . i download from torrent and i format my laptop with windows 10 everything is good , just i want activate this windows how ?
hello I can not find compatible graphics card drivers for windows 10
I have installed a few drivers but they do not work properly and windows can not handle this
and the laptop warms up and runs slowly and the screen blinks
I have uninstalled the drivers but there is an error in the device manager i send you screen
Hi I followed one of your post that is archived as was having problems with a new battrey, when unplugged would last 1 min before laptop would crashed. So I followed one of your archived posts, it said:
Step 1. Go to Device Manager
Step 2. Select Batteries
Step 3. Right click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there
Step 4. Click Uninstall
Step 5. At the prompt put a check in the box to remove the current driver
Step 6. Shutdown the computer
Step 7: Remove the battery for minute and then put it back in
When the computer comes back up it should automatically find the driver.
When I followed the steps, to the T latop now doesn't boot.
Can you help please?