Articles on this Page
- 01/06/19--22:33: _my HP envy keeps sh...
- 01/06/19--23:05: _Incorrect warranty ...
- 01/07/19--02:06: _How to change seria...
- 01/07/19--08:33: _Can't download soft...
- 01/07/19--08:59: _Driver for Bluetooth
- 01/07/19--11:32: _the both of ALt key...
- 01/07/19--12:26: _amd hd 7650m window...
- 01/07/19--09:56: _HP Support Assistan...
- 01/07/19--14:14: _driver
- 01/07/19--16:25: _HP Support Assistan...
- 01/07/19--18:35: _Envy 17t and extern...
- 01/08/19--01:41: _EliteBook 8760w Dri...
- 01/07/19--23:08: _Re: Ryzen 5 2500u (...
- 01/08/19--04:04: _Сколько гигабайт оп...
- 01/08/19--08:42: _Support For Algeria...
- 01/08/19--11:50: _(URGENT) Enable tou...
- 01/08/19--12:16: _Powering up laptop ...
- 01/08/19--12:56: _Typing numbers on E...
- 01/08/19--13:03: _Unable to locate bi...
- 01/08/19--13:37: _Product recall - ch...
- 01/06/19--22:33: my HP envy keeps shutting down.
- 01/06/19--23:05: Incorrect warranty start date
- 01/07/19--02:06: How to change serial number
- 01/07/19--08:33: Can't download software from the official HP Software & Drivers page
- 01/07/19--08:59: Driver for Bluetooth
- 01/07/19--11:32: the both of ALt keys doesn't work
- 01/07/19--12:26: amd hd 7650m windows 10 driver - hp probook 4540s
- 01/07/19--09:56: HP Support Assistant Loading Wrong Grapic Drivers
- 01/07/19--14:14: driver
- 01/07/19--16:25: HP Support Assistant won't install-says newer version installed
- 01/08/19--01:41: EliteBook 8760w Driver needed for Win10 for Fingerprint-Sensor
- 01/07/19--23:08: Re: Ryzen 5 2500u (Vega 8) - GPU Clock-speeds dropping
- 01/08/19--08:42: Support For Algeria & How to get SMC.bin file
- 01/08/19--11:50: (URGENT) Enable touchpad
- 01/08/19--12:16: Powering up laptop issues
- 01/08/19--12:56: Typing numbers on EliteBook 840 G5 keyboard using numeric keypad
- 01/08/19--13:37: Product recall - charger
it only shuts down when i open any game now... it didnt do that before and if it helps here is my spec:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel Core i7 4700MQ @ 2.40GHz
Haswell 22nm Technology
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Hewlett-Packard 1967 (U3E1)
Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 4600 (HP)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce 840M (HP)
ForceWare version: 417.35
238GB SAMSUNG MZ7PA256HMDR-010H1 (SATA (SSD))
No optical disk drives detected
High Definition Audio Device
Like so many others on this forum, my new HP Pavilion laptop has the wrong warranty start date.
The laptop was only purchased on 15th September 2018 (2 years warranty). However the start date of the warranty is 6 August 2019(1 year until 5 August 2020). The end date of the warranty should be 14 September, 2020 but it is 5 August 2020
Obviously I would like this corrected.
Before anyone asks. Yes I can prove it.
Thanks in advance
Hello I need USB flash to edit serial number after flashing bios all systems use one serial, I have hpbro for eliteboooks and provides but is not working for other systems. Help me out
On booting I get a message telling me to update my BIOS (currently version F.31 dated 28th Nov 2018). When I select my laptop on the HP Software & Drivers page I get a message saying searching for updates but nothing happens and eventually the action times out.
Can you help me finding the driver for Bluetooth, for my Windows 7 64 bit ?
I searched a lot but without any luck. At some point I discovered this install which it finished properly until the end, but I don't get any option in Computer Management for Bluetooth, and also any network adapter for it.
I have a HP 250 G6 Notebook PC.
the both of ALt keys of my notebook doesn't work for a period i do not think it is an hardware proplem and i do not know what should i do
Does anyone know if the problem with windows 10 and graphic card is over? I would really like to install windows 10, but last time I did video driver wouldn't install properly so I had to instal windows 8.1..:/
HP Virtual Support Assistant keeps loading incorrect Graphic Drivers. When loaded it shows up in either Display Adapter with a yellow error dot or in Other Devices as a Controller, also with a yellow error dot. I am trying to mirror my computer to my TCL Roku Smart TV. The computer finds and loads the TV in the Printer and Devices uder Other Devices. And wihen I try to connect the TV and computer I get Cannot Connect Error. message. In the Enabled Device setting on my TV the list is empty. HP Support Assistant says the Display Adapter is working properly and drivers are updated. I have uninstalled and removed files several times and reinstall, did hard reboots. Still in the ?Device Manager the drivers come up with a yellow error dot under Display Adapter and/or Other Devices..
Hi, guys! please help me, a need it driver on finger AuthenTec AES2501B. Thank you very match on your helps.
I tried the below. It does not work.
05-16-2018 02:21 PM - edited 05-16-2018 02:22 PM
Hey there! @Sean_Smith_IT, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!
I understand you have issues installing HP support assistant on your PC.
Don't worry I'll try to help you out.
Did you make any software or hardware changes to your PC?
Please share the product number of your PC to assist you better.
As you mentioned you have issues installing HP support assistant on your PC.
Uninstall the HP support assistant from your PC and try creating a new user account and install the latest version of HP support assistant.
Refer this article to know more information on how to create a user account on your PC. Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04648962
In Windows, search for an open Uninstall a program.
On the Programs and Features window, select HP Support Assistant, then click Uninstall.
Click Yes on the Programs and Features screen to confirm you want to uninstall HP Support Assistant.
Restart your computer to complete the process.
Update the latest version of HP support assistant using this link.
Refer this article to know more information about using HP support assistant.
Also, refer this article to further troubleshoot HP support assistant issues.
If the solution provided worked for you, please mark accepted solution for this post.
Let me know if this helps!
Have a great day ahead! :)
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
How can I operate my Envy 17t with the lid closed and external keyboard and monitor plugged in?
When I lift the lid and power up the laptop boots as expected and my external monitor and keyboard work fine. Howeve if I close the lid to just use the external monitor and keyboard the 17t shuts down. How can I keep it on/awake with the lid closed? Is it an HP Envy setting or a Windows setting?
I do this every day at work with my HP Elite book.
I have the same issue with a db0069wm laptop, also with the F.11 Rev. A BIOS. Will we receive a BIOS update to fix the problem?
Hp 15-n262sr Интересует какая установленна оперативная память DDR3L или DDR3 и какой частоты? Сколько гигабайт поддерживает данный ноутбук?
I'm From Algeria and I need support for elitebook 8740p .
Please can you help me for rest password BIOS
Hi! This is very urgent, but how do I enable my touchpad? I haven't done anything to disable it so I have no idea what happened... I can't figure it out either. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Just received the laptop today. Powered up and went through the set up process. Then when the screen comes up to select browser settings, the laptop would not let me select anything. I proceeded to restart the laptop and the same result happened. Shut the laptop down and now it wontnpower up again. Any help much appreciated.
Is it possible to press "fn" + "numpad key" combo without using "numlock (F10)" on HP EliteBook 840 G5 so it types the associated number and not behave like the arrow keys please?
For example I'd like to achive following:
1. press "fn" + "K"/"2" combo
2. "2" is typed in the text editor
Is there a way how to do it please? That's a bahaviour I'm used to from Dell keyboards.
today i finally received my new HP Notebook - 17-by0103ng with Windows 10. What is very bothering that the fan is running constantly and loud. Even my old (3 years) Pavillion Notebook was very silent no constantly running fan. I found the solution side from HP to this topic: https://support.hp.com/bg-en/document/c01007591
So i tried to find the suitable Bios Update on the HP website but the Website keeps on loading with no response fron the website. Could someone please provide me with an Link to Update my BIOS( if there even is one) Or a other solution for my fan problem? I cant work with that noise otherwise i have to give back the notebook.
Thanks and best regards
Hi, I moved around for a few years and when I got this laptop out found on searching the charger has had a manufacturers product recall. Could I get a replacement even though it's out of it's warranty? What was wrong with it? Thanks